16

Harry P.O.V

"Why did you kidnap us? You know that's illegal right? You won't get far after that. There was security cameras by the the tourbus so they're probably saw what happen. Our fans will find us just watch. Our fans are better the FBI. Why are you driving really fast? That's illegal as well. God you're breaking so many laws right now. You know what? Keep driving fast you'll probably get pulled over soon. We also have a tour to continue but not anymore so fuck you" said Louis talking nonstop in the past hour.

"CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK GAYLORD?!?" Yelled the lady "If I'm gay at least the sexiest gay lord on this planet" said Louis and we rolled our eyes before we saw him get up and walking to the radio "Louis I swear if you put the song..." Said Liam

Louis ignored him before pressing okay

"I'M A BOSS ASS BITCH

BITCH

BITCH

BITCH"

"GOD LOUIS JUST STOP THE MUSIC AND SIT DOWN INSTEAD OF TWERKING LIKE MILEY CYRUS!!!" Yelled Niall and Louis pouted before sitting down "Thank you very much" said the lady finally happy Louis shut up. I looked down on his pocket and saw his phone sticking out.

"You have your phone this entire time? You could've called for help" said Zayn "Oh yeah....be right back" said Louis walking towards the bathroom. "Yeah we need police since we're sorta being kidnapped" said Louis

"License plate number? Uh let me check" said Louis walking out and heading towards the back "It's 27393721 with a little star in the end" said Louis "Is he actually getting away with this?" Said Liam "HELLO!?! DAMN YOU SIGNAL!!!" Yelled Louis

"There goes our help" said Niall "No it's not. The cops are right behind us" said Louis plainly pointing at the review mirror "YOU IDIOTS ARE SO DEAD SOON!!!" Yelled the lady before taking out get phone and dialing someone "Get rid of all them" before hanging up.

We had a strange look before we heard gun shots being fired from the roof. We heard something explode and we saw the cop cars on fire. "We're so dead" said Zayn "DAMN IT!!!" Yelled Louis walking to his bunk and taking out a bottle of beer "How long have you had that?" I said.

"Since tour started. I won't be able to see Diana again" he said taking a gulp from his beer "And sober Louis is back" said Zayn.

Diana P.O.V

I flipped thought the channels of the TV in my room until I stopped on the news.

"Worlds biggest boyband One Direction have been kidnapped. There's no trace of them where they are now but we know that this women has took them. If you have any information please contact your local police station"

I looked at the picture and my eyes grew wide "MOM?!?" I yelled in shock. Dammit. I started coughing rapidly and saw a bit of blood come out of it. I hope the boys get home safe before I'm gone...especially Louis.

*************

~ Dream ~

"I don't wanna lose you" said Louis sobbing into my chest "Me neither but there's nothing we can do about it" I said crying as well "I hope a miracle happens. It's to soon to lose you" he said "I will always love you okay? Especially our child" I said pointing at our new born who's sleeping.

"Our kid is going to be amazing just like you" said Louis kissing my cheek. "You better take care of our kid cause if you don't I'll come back to get your shit together" I said and he laughed "You might as well die with this" he said grabbing my left hand and slipping in am engagement ring..

"I was going to propose to you on our one year anniversary last year but couldn't so might as well do it now or never" he said smiling a bit. "I'm really going to miss you" I said hugging him and he hugged me back ever tighter.

~ End of dream ~

I sat up from bed crying. Great. It was only a dream....

***************

Harry P.O.V

"Just leave me alone to die. We're going to die anyways" said Louis taking another gulp for what seems his 6th beer "Get your shit together Louis" I said "No. We've been kidnapped, I won't see Diana or my family again so SCREW YOU ALL AND LET ME DIE IN A HOLE!!!" Yelled Louis stumbling to the back of the tour bus.

"Hey lady are we almost there cause we need to get back on tour and I don't wanna die" said Niall "That lady is Diana mom. She's coco in the head" said Louis from the back of the bus "He's joking right?" Said Liam chuckling nervously "No he's not. I'm actually Diana mother" said the lady.

"Diana wasn't wrong. Her family are crazy" said Zayn "WHAT YOU SAY?!?" said a girl about 12 coming out from my bunk and holding a gun towards Zayn forehead "NOTHING!!!" Yelled Zayn running towards the back of the tour bus with us following behind.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE YOUNG!!!" Yelled Louis finishing his beer before passing out "So that means Diana other family members are somewhere around in the tourbus. Maybe we should stay together at all times just in case" I said and we nodded.

************

"DRUGS, GIVE ME DRUGS

I DON'T NEED THEM

BUT I SELL WHAT YOU GOT"

Sang Louis out of tune in the past hour and we groaned. "LOUIS JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE MINUTE PLEASE!!!" Yelled Liam "Sorry..." Mumbled Louis "You're lucky I'm tied up cause I would've been slapping you right now" said Zayn struggling with the ropes that are tied around our hands and ankles.

"Well the idiots forgot to take my phone..again but I can't get to it and almost dead so we're screwed" said Louis "Great just great" I mumbled. I heard crying and I saw Louis on his back crying "Dude why you're crying?" Said Niall.

"I'll never see Diana again or my family. We're going to die here. Her family is going to kill us for I don't know what. Our fans will be depressed and I don't know..." Said Louis "We're not going to kill you Jesus Christ" what I assume Diana older sister walking in

"Then why the fuck did your family kidnapped us like wtf" said Zayn "Revenge is what they want and they don't want you idiots in the way. They want to kill Diana" she said "Oh that I ain't good" I mumbled remembering she's pregnant and so did the other boys but Louis was just plain shock

"OH GREAT THAT'S EVEN WORST!!!" He yelled sobbing again "You'll find another girl" she said "No I won't. I only love her and only her" said Louis "What about Kiara?" She said "No I don't want that creepy son of a bitch" said Louis and we snickered.

"Well you'll be forever alone then" she said before walking out the room "I need to pee" said Niall and we rolled our eyes...

***********************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Vote, fan, comment helps a lot