Chapter One-Meeting Him

I was waiting in line with my best friend, Amelia at a One Direction meet and greet after their concert, here in London.
Today was her birthday and I promised to take her, even if I couldn't care less.
She was jumping up and down in excitement while the group in front of us walked over to a group of boys. "Okay, calm down." I chuckled, holding her shoulders down. She just giggled and scrunched her eyes shut. "I can't, they are breathing the same air as us!" She squeaked. I
rolled my eyes and swiped a blonde hair back into my high pony tail.

"If you don't stop, you'll scare them away." I explained.

She gasped and stood still, wiggling her eyes. "Much better." I sighed.

Just then, in front of us, I heard a boy begin to cry. "Whats going on?" Amelia asked, looking over the girls shoulders. I shook my head. "I don't know." The girls began to giggled.
"Stop it, he's had enough!" A tall buff boy said, standing in front of the girls.
"Wait one-second." I mumbled, walking over, clearly concerned.

"Is everything all right?" I asked, looking at a blonde boy in tears.
"Mind your own business." A tall brown haired girl snapped, slightly pushing me.
"T-they are telling me to leave O-one Direction." The boy sniffed.
I felt so bad for that kid. Why on Earth would someone be so cruel to someone so pure?
"Really, you would say something so repulsive to someone who didn't deserve it?" I asked, clearly ashamed.
The girls just rolled their eyes.
"Who asked for your opinion, blondie?" A short, stubby girl asked.
"Just leave already." Another added.
I crossed my arms.
"If you want to hurt him, you're going to have to hurt me." I protested.
I never had the patience for bullies, it was wrong what they were doing.
Instead of them walking away, a blonde one walked up to me and slapped me across the face, causing me to fall over.
"Now we'll go." She muttered, walking away. I propped myself on my elbow and held my now red cheek.  

All five lads and Amelia came rushing to my aid.
"Are you all right?" The curly haired boy asked, kneeling at my side.
I held my head and nodded.
"I'm so sorry!" The crying one whimpered, helping me up.
I smiled and grabbed my bag.
"It was no problem what so ever, those girls deserved what the got." I explained, looking at each boy. "I'm Niall, by the way." He added, shaking my hand. "Aria," I accepted, his hand was warm and strong.
"This is Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis." He added, pointing to each boy.
I smiled and waved. "Well, I don't want to hold up the line." I chuckled. Niall looked down in shame. "Oh...Yeah...Can we meet again?" He asked.
I smiled and nodded. "I'd love to." He began to fidget with his feet. "Erm, tomorrow at Nandos?" I bit my lip and nodded.
"Tomorrow at two," and Amelia and I left. 

As we were walking back to my home, she began to skip and jump ahead of me.
"Do you realize what just happened?" She squealed.
I looked down at the ground and nodded.
"Yeah, I just made a new friend." She gasped and shook her head.
"No, the Niall Horan just asked you out!" She beamed.
I shook my head.
"No, he and I are just having lunch, it's not like we're getting married."
"Honey, that lie is as straight as Harry's hair." She protested, taking my hand and dragging me up to my flat.
I rolled my eyes and set my keys on the kitchen table.
My flat was a decent size, yet cozy.
One of the kitchens wall was a full window, revealing England while my living room was the same. Amelia slipped a packet of popcorn in the microwave and turned the kitchen television on.
She switched to MTV and began to watch trash.
The commercials popped up and a tall woman in a yellow dress and badly drawn on eyeliner was smiling into the camera.
"Breaking news, has Niall Horan found himself a girl? Tune in next week for the dish!" She squeaked, as a picture of him helping me up froze on the screen.
"What is with peoples problems these days, lately?" I scowled, taking the hot popcorn out.
Amelia quickly turned the t.v. off. "Sorry," she smiled. 

After scoffing down our sweet corns, we began to bake a birthday cake.
"Chocolate or vanilla?" I asked, holding up boxes.
Amelia held her finger up to her chin.
"Both?" She pleaded.
I chuckled and began to mix the powders together.
Once we made the icing, I put eighteen candles in the middle.
It looked like a massive blob.
"To our masterpiece!" She laughed, blowing the candles out.
I took a quick photo and began to cut the cake.
"Ah, we better eat it before it eats us." She laughed, swiping the cream off the top.
I grinned and took a bite of the soft foam.
Matter of moments later, we were gagging it into the trash bin.
"This sucks!" She chuckled.
"I know, I usually make normal cakes, it was you who did it!" I joked.
Amelia smeared a streak of chocolate icing on my face.
"Watch your back." I scowled, cleaning it off.

The next morning, I woke up and began to make eggs and toast. 
Looking out into the living room, Amelia was still sound asleep. 
"Get up, fatty!" I joked.  
She jumped fifty feet in the air and grabbed a lamp next to the couch.  
"I'm up!" I chuckled and flipped an egg. 
Amelia walked into the kitchen, groaning and scratching her head.  
"I'm hungry." She announced, taking a seat in front of the window.
I carried our plates over.
Once I set her's down, she began to scoff it down like she would never see food again.
"Slow down, you don't want to throw it up again, do you?" She smiled with a pile of eggs in her mouth. 
"Swrwy, Iw dust so hubngy." She muffled, chugging down her juice.

After dressing in a teal jumper and a white scarf with deep blue jeans, I made Amelia go back to her place and then left for Nandos.  
When I crossed the street and opened the restaurant door, I noticed Niall sitting at a table looking at his phone then at the door.  
He looked nice today, wearing a white t-shirt with an eye on it and a brown sweatshirt over it and a baseball cap.  
I smiled and waved, him doing the same thing.