F O R T Y- S E V E N

A N I Y A

Big bro🏀😎, Niya mom and Lewis went out of town for the week. What am I supposed to do without you here?

My annoying ass sis❤️, Tre you have two kids. Spend time with them

Big bro🏀😎, nah you got to hook me up wit a Jamaican broad. I need some new porn in my life. These videos ain't gettin it. I need it on live

My annoying ass sis❤️, Goodbye Tremaine I will see you tomorrow. Just nasty

I shake my head at Tre's texts and laugh. He misses me and I miss him too. I know he gone have Daren and all this friends over, so he can quit with the bored act. I know one thing, they better not go in my damn room. Jordan walks up to me with a pair of Polo swim trunks on. The water glistening off his body from the beach makes me bite my lip. He lays down next to me and I stare at him. "Damn give a nigga his face back"

"I can look at my man, I can't look at you?", I ask him seriously. He smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

"It all depends",

"On?", I ask seductively. I'm actin all big and bad like I'm gone do something. Knowing damn well I only had sex one time and I'm gone be a big baby.

"You'll see when I get to you. Now stop staring at me", he says. I smack my lips and pull him to the water with me. We play around until he throws me under water. I gasp when I come back up and he laughs like it's funny. I wrap my arms around his neck and he starts prying them away from me.

"Yeah who talkin shit now!", I laugh. He stops moving and I let go. He starts sinking and my heart beats fast. "Jordan... Jordan stop playing". I say seriously. His body falls and I starts screaming. He jumps up from the water laughing hard. He over here dying of laughter.

"Jordan !Jordan stop playing, AHHHHHHH!", he mocks me. I hit his chest and leave out of the water. That pissed me off because I know that my strength can get the best of me. All the shit I've seen in past makes it hard for people to joke like that. I make my way over to my things and pack them in my beach bag. I wipe my face off and feel a pair of hands wrap around me.

"Jordan get off me!", I snap. He looks into my eyes and I push him away.

"Baby I was just playin wit you", he says sounding sincere. "Lil mama don't be mad. You cryin? Baby I promise I won't play no more like that, come here". Jordan lays all his weight on me and I don't bother to move. I look at the waves in the water and try to ignore him. People are walking past and I look at them and smile a little. "You've been uneasy for the past few days baby. You okay?"

I think about everything and shake my head no. "I'm not myself Jordan and I don't like it"

"What you mean? I'm here if you wanna talk. Imma listen regardless because I want you to be good. I don't like seeing you down". I look up at him and smile. That simple gesture and those words let me know that he was here for me.

"The whole Yasmine and Kentavious thing. I had put all of that behind me Jordan. I wanted to forget about what I seen and what I had to testify against. I wanted to leave that in the past years but I can't get away from it. With them being here doesn't make it any better"