O N E

A N I Y A

"Okay I need the cake to be by the gifts. Tremaine what do you want?", I turn around frustrated and look at him.

"Sis when can I leave ?", he asks.

"Um if I don't recall this is YOUR children's  second birthday party. You are they're dad , Tre what's been up with you?", I fold my arms and stare at him. He looks around and sits down. I sit next to him and look up at my older brother.

"Man coach been on my ass. I know this is high school and all but basketball means a lot to me. Recruiters been watching me for a few months now.",

"So?", I say simply. Tre smacks his lips and flags me off.

"Man look I got practice I'll be done by five. Daria picking the twins up by six. Give my kids a kiss for me. I'll make it up to them.", he grabs his gym bag and walks out of the house.

"TREMAINE!", I yell after him but he keeps walking. I know this nigga didn't just walk off leaving me to attend his kids party.

"Niya where is that little girl?", my mom asks me. She still has on her suit from being in court earlier this morning.

"I don't know her father just walked out. He has practice as always.",

"Well it'll help him in the long run.", mom shrugs her shoulders and finds Tiana looking at everything being amazed.

"You're fine with him going to practice instead of being here for his kids?", I ask being shocked that she said that.

"Niya he is a great father. Speaking of father call your dad and tell him to get here with the rest of the presents.", she pushes me away and I wanna cry.

I am so stressed with everything. It's my Senior year in high school and everyone expects me to be free. I have a job plus I'm basically taking care of my niece and Nephew as my own children . Now I have to watch them during the party too.  I send dad a text instead and go home to change.

As I pull in I spot my ex boyfriend sitting in my driveway. I mentally roll my eyes and try to ignore him. By the way I'm 5'6, medium length straight hair and on the thicker side.

"Aniya! Did you not get my messages?", Keyon asks.

"Yep", I pop the p and unlock the house doors. He follows behind me and I could care less. I drop my keys and run up to my room with him chasing me.

"That's rude as hell.", he stands in the doorway and I pick out a olive green tight fitting dress and black gladiator sandals. "Damn you look nice."

I roll my eyes and spray on some perfume since I already bathed this morning. I lay down my edges to go with my bun and check the time. Damn I'm running a little late.

"Listen Key, I got a lot going on right now. We are done , we don't exist anymore. I need you to stop texting me okay?", I push him downstairs and he gets mad. I lock the doors back and he grabs my arm.

"So you gone give up on us? That's all you gotta say to me?", he asks.

"YES! I am done! You cheated remember I don't like you anymore bye! Be gone!",

"You'll never find a nigga as good as me. That's why yo ass gone die a virgin.", he walks past me and I laugh not feeling hurt by his words.

"I'd rather be a dead virgin then give this pussy to you. Dumb ass bitch.", I drive back to my dads house and park in the driveway. A few cars arrived and I take my time going in. Kids are running around the back yard and mom has changed into something comfortable.

"There you are! Please go get Tiana for me. I don't know how to put her dress on.", Daria her mom explains. This lazy bitch can't never do nothing. I puff and walk up the long ass stairs.

"Tiana!", I yell her name and she comes out looking sad. I take her dress off and look at it. Her mom got her looking like a damn hoe. "Don't worry tt got you baby girl."

I pull out a green skater dress and her gold Mk tennis shoes. I put a little banner thing around her shoulders that says •Birthday Girl•. I lay her edges down and she starts smiling.

"Tt pic!", I smile and take a few pictures with her. We walk back downstairs and when Daria sees her she frowns her face.

"You look beautiful baby. ", dad says while picking her up. Tiana giggles and kisses my cheek. I love my Niece to death. Just like I love my nephew. Tiana and Tremaine jr. Only Tremaine likes to follow after my dad.

"I don't appreciate you changing her outfit.", Daria says smartly.

"As you may know this is a kids party and not a bachelorette party. Now bitch where is my nephew?"

"Auntie Niyyyyy!", Jr jumps on me and I smile. I start kissing his cheeks and he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey baby boy. Let's get ready for your party.",