T H I R T Y- S I X

4 months later.

C A R M E L O

Dasia ran her fingers through her hair and I just sit here looking at her. She dragged me to this damn doctors office. She wants me to feel the love you get from a babies ultrasound. I doubt the baby is mine so why would I wanna know?

Doctor Blackwell walks in and smiles at us. "How is the lovely couple today?", she asks us. I give Dasia a death glare and she just smiles.. sneaky hoe.

"We are doing great actually. Is everything okay with the baby?", Dasia asks Dr. Blackwell.

She nods her head, "The baby is mighty healthy. You are only 4 months pregnant and you are bigger than the actual size.", she admits to Dasia. I snicker and grin.

"Told ya fat ass that.", I taunt to Dasia. Dr. Blackwell looks at me and gives me a blank look. What the fuck she looking at?

"Carmelo... Not today... Please.", Dasia begs me. I flick her off and go back to texting LJ. He then got him a little Hoe and don't wanna hang with a nigga. That's alright cause imma treat him the same way.

"Do you guys need-"

"No! We don't. Carmelo you need to stop being so damn rude.", Dasia yells at me sitting up. I side eye her ass and groan.

"Who the fuck you talking to? I'm not being rude bitch. You in here lying to these Doctors tryna say this is my baby when you don't know who's it is!", I retort back. Dr. Blackwell looks taken back by the comment and leaves out the room. "Now you can call the rightful baby daddy, peace". Pulling up my pants I walk out. "If you know who that is", I yell over my shoulder.

Dr. Blackwell was standing by the door praying. I take a long stare at her and shake my head. If she praying for me and Dasia, she just know that prayer ain't getting no higher than the ceiling. I unlock the doors to my Porsche only for it to blow up in flames.

I fall down from the heat and intensity of the bomb. Faint sounds and laughs could be heard in the background. After I went down I can't hear shit. It sounds like I'm swimming under water with a whole bunch of fishes swimming past.

"Some one call an ambulance!", Dr. Blackwell screams. "You okay sweetie? A ambulance is on its way.", she assures me. I lay back down and look up at the sky. What did I do this time?

J O R D A N

I take off my shades and look at the building in front of me. Arianna had good taste with this one. The front of the building has a nice scenery to it. It's looks... new and improved. The back is right behind the Pacific Ocean. You have to walk a ways to get to the ocean though.

"What do you think?", Chelsea asks me. I nod in agreement and turn around.

"What is that?", I point up at a hole in the wall and look back at my agent.

Chelsea walks up to the hole. "Oh!", she beams. "That is the electricity hook up. They're wiring the building differently now. It's supposed to make it last longer."

"Why was this place foreclosed in the first place?", I ask her being curious. If I'm gonna spend my earned money on something that I want to be a part life legacy, then I wanna know every detail.