T W O

A N I Y A

Soon as I got home last night I fell to sleep. I was so happy to finally get some sleep. Of course Tre didn't come home until wee hours in the morning. I'm glad that my babies got to have a good birthday.

I wake up and take a long hot shower and un wrap my hair. I put on a simple romper and my Sperry's. My parents have been separated for two years now. When Tre and Daria had the twins they were going through a divorce. I guess after a while you get tired of people.

"Auntie?", I look back and see Jr standing in his dads bedroom door rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning baby. What you doing up so early?", I ask picking him up.

"I not teepy.", I peek into the room and see Tre and Tiana still sleep. I honestly can say I want to have a good other half just like my brother is.

"Okay wanna come with me?", he nods and I get him dressed. Once done we go out to breakfast. He sits in a booth in front of me and tried to read the menu. "What you want to eat baby?",

"Ummmm", he puts his face in his hands and looks up. Four boys walk in and sit a row across from us. "Tancakes, sausage, ... toffee!",

"Jr you are not getting no dang on coffee.", he pouts and a waitress comes up.

"Good morning what can I get you guys today?", she asks sounding jolly.

"Well for him he would like pancakes, sausage and orange juice.", she writes it down and looks at Jr.

"Hey cutie do you want whipped cream and chocolate on them hot cakes? We can make them to look like Minnie Mouse", Jr's eyes lit up and he shook his head yeah. "What about you darling?"

"May I have a steak omelette with potatoes and a Caramel Frappe please", she wrote that down told us our drinks would be here shortly. "Did you have fun Jr?", I ask

"Mhmm hmm. I like my toys", he started coloring in his little book and I scrolled through social media. I really don't get on anything anymore. Our drinks came back and the boys across from us were looking over at us. I hate when people stare. Damn

J O R D A N
Lil shawty sittin' across from us is really fine. Soon as I came in and seen her with that little boy turned on instant red lights. I don't want no bitch with kids.

"Aye y'all seen Malik around?", Carmelo asks Justin, LJ and I. I shake my head no still looking at shawty. The little boy sees LJ looking over and waved at him. LJ waved back and holds out five dollars.

"What you doing?", Carmelo asks LJ.

"Givin' little man some money. I like friendly kids.", LJ says being dead serious.

"Ight when they call you a pedophile. ", The little boy looks over at his auntie who is on her phone and slowly walks over to LJ.

"Here you go little man.", the little boy looks at LJ and smiles. He takes it and says 'Tank You'. He walks back over and sits down. I can see lil man a sneaky kid because he didn't make one sound while leaving his table.

LJ looks at Carmelo and smirks. I laugh at Carmelo feeling salty. Keyon walk in being five minutes late. I hate this nigga with a passion though. He pulls a chair up next to Justin at the end of the table.

"Damn could've got a bigger table.", he says.

"We didn't think you were coming considering you were supposed to be here before us.", I remind him. He flags me off and looks over at the little boy.

"Key! HI!", the little boy gets up and hugs Key. The girl looks up and rolls her eyes. Keyon blows a kiss to her and she flicks him off.

"Jr get over here", the girl calls out.

"But Tt Key!", he points at Keyon and she gets up and pulls him back. Damn her ass ain't all that big but she got enough of it.

The waitress brings they food back along with ours.

"Yo girl?", Justin asks being funny.

"Ex", Keyon replies looking back.

"What's her name?", i ask wanting to know.

"Nigga we came to talk business not talk about Aniya bitch ass!", he gets mad and she hears him. I can tell she wanna jump on his ass so I smile. "Anyway what do y'all want?"

"King wants three hundred worth of y'all supply. By Tuesday we only make drops on Tuesdays.", Carmelo explains to him while eating a biscuit.

"Three hundred!", Keyon looks at us like we dumb. "You acting like our shit shitty!"

"It is", LJ responds simply. I laugh and Justin joins me. Keyon clenched his jaw and laughed it off. A few seconds later Aniya walks over and taps LJ's shoulder.

"Excuse me I'm sorry for the hassle. Here you go thanks though.", She has the five dollar bill handing it to him.

"Nah momma that's for lil man. He ain't ask for it. He a good little kid... we gotta keep him away from nigg- I mean men like him.", LJ nods his head towards Keyon.

Aniya looks down at Key and shakes her head. "Tell me about it. Thank you,  say thanks Jr.",

"Tank you man!", he holds out his hand and we all start laughing at how he wanna be grown. Aniya giggles at him and looks up and sees me staring. She smiles and they walk out saying bye and with they food in they hands.

"She taught him some good ass manners.", LJ compliments.

"Nephew. That's her brothers kid. They twins. I'll have the product ready before Tuesday.", Keyon walks out after Aniya.

"She fine bro", Justin says once Key leaves. I look at him and agree.

"She too much woman for him.... you can tell.", Carmelo adds in.

"Just my type", Justin licks his lips and I blurt out a funny noise at him.

"White boy no. Stick with them valley girls okay.", Justin smacks his lips and flicks me off. Justin a coo white boy. We all been coo since elementary.

"Shit you ain't far from it mixed boy.", LJ says taking Justin's side. Carmelo laughs and slaps hands with him. Yeah I'm mixed standing at 6'5. LJ stands at 6'4 and has dreads and Carmelo still got waves standing at 6'4 Justin a regular looking white Boy that acts black as hell also being 6'5.

"Don't worry ain't none of y'all getting that.", Carmelo assures.

"Nigga please how much you wanna bet?", I ask pulling money out. The waitress walks past laughing at us.

"Ight I bet 200 you ain't gonna hit or date her.", Justin bets me. We have LJ hold the money and shake on it. I don't like to just fuck random girls. I wanna get to know you and take you out. Treat you like a Queen. By the way Aniya carried herself and didn't act ghetto towards Key really was a turn on. Let me get to know her for I can get my money back.