T H I R T E E N

J U N O

"Justin!", I walk into the house with Niya behind me. I drop my keys at the door and Rocky at my guest bedroom door barking.

Justin son on the couch crying his eyes out. Niya picks him up and starts bouncing him. I bam on the door and he comes out. I smell the room and yank his ass up. I walk in and some girl comes running out holding her clothes. She runs out of the door and I spray Air Wick.

"Yo nasty ass was really fucking in my house! Justin while yo son was in the other room?", I ask pissed off.

"He don't know what I'm doing. Besides we just started.", he says like it's nothing.

"Just started? Nah dude y'all was in here for a long ass time. Got my room smelling like ass and feet.", I throw the can at him and walk out of the room. "GO HOME JUSTIN I GOT COMPANY!", I throw over my shoulder.

"Company?", he asks. I hear his feet shuffle and boom. I know his clumsy ass just fell. I go back into the living room and Niya feeding Justin son. I don't even know his name. Rocky laying his head on Aniya lap.

"I didn't know Justin had a baby with Tierra.", she tells me.

"Who?", I ask not knowing who the hell that is.

"Tierra. Remember that day when you picked me up?", I nod. "I was coming from seeing Tyler."

"Who?", I ask again.

She lifts the baby up and I make an oh shape with my mouth. Justin comes out with the sheets in his hand. He sees Niya holding Tyler and he smiles.

"Hi Niya.", he says loud. I look over at him and give him a blank stare.

"Hey Justin.", she replies.

"Put the sheets in the washer and go home.", I tell him. I flag him away when Niya ain't looking.

"Why?", he asks being funny. I push him to the back and look over my shoulder.

"Hurry up and go home Justin! Get yo baby and go. You already slept and ate my food. Also you fucked a random ass girl in my house.", I say getting mad again.

"Annika is not some random.", he says like I give a damn.

"Justin go home."

"Why? You never push me out any other time?", he says sitting on the washing machine.

"Nigga I got company! I want to be alone!", he smirks and nods. I swear he like a annoying ass bug. He walks back into the the room and puts his clothes on. He comes back and goes to grab Tyler.

"Damn you got him to go to sleep.", he says surprised. Niya nods her head yeah and puts Tyler in his carrier. "Thanks he never sleeps when I'm around."

"Hmm!", I cough. That little boy would not shut up last night. Then Justin gone try to place him in my room like I can get him to go to sleep. Just cause I got experience with a baby don't mean I can help all of them.

"Anyways I took some steak out for you Juno. Maybe you and your company will enjoy it. I'll come get a plate later.", he walks out with Tyler and acts like he humping the wall when Niya turns around. I kick him out and turn to Niya.

Loyalty: Something Dishonest जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें