T W E N T Y

J O R D A N

"Junnnoooo!", I open my arms and Tiana run into them. I pick her up and spin her around.

"What up Juno?", Tre Niya brother asks me. He daps me and I dap back.

"Nothing waiting on yo sister.", I complain looking at my watch. Tre makes a noise and flags his hand.

"Waiting on Aniya you gone be here all day. Her and my cousin Jamaica went dress shopping.", he tells me. I slap my head knowing she gone be all day. She told me five minutes ago she was on her way home. They do not live that far away from the mall.

Tiana laughs at me and I smile. She reminds me of Brianna because she always smiling. "You been good?", I ask her. She nods her head and a car pulls in the driveway.

Niya and three other people get out of the car. Niya walks over to me with bags in her hand. She hugs the other side that Tiana isn't occupying.

"Hey baby daddy", she laughs.

"Baby daddy?", I ask laughing also. She nods and Tiana wiggles free allowing me to hug Aniya fully.

"Jordan this is my cousin Jamaica, my aunt Erin and my mom.", She introduces. They wave and go into the house.

"I know you bought the whole damn mall.", I say. She smiles and pulls out a dress bag.

"You like?", she pulls out a two piece orange and white dress that's long and has gems around the top and top of the skirt.

"Lil mama you gone look straight. Make sure to send me a picture. ", I remind her.

"Or you can just screenshot off of Instagram or Snapchat.", she suggests.

"No I want you to send it. I got something to ask you.", I tell her.

"Okay what?", she asks sitting down on the porch and I join a seat next to her

"Daria Duncan? You know something about her in funny business?", I ask her.

She glances around and shakes her head no. "I wouldn't be surprised though. She had her crooked ass Uncle Carl to pin a assault charge on me.", she tells me.

"You think Carl will know something about her?", I ask again.

"He probably won't talk to you. Considering the fact he seen you with me.", she explains.

"Nah..", I starts twisting a curl on my head. "He'll talk alright. I hope you have fun and tell your moms I said congratulations. Call me when you get home afterwards.", I warn her. She flags me off and smiles.

I get in my car and blow when I pull off. I pull my phone out and dial Carmelo number. He answers and i hear gun shots.

"Let me guess you at the gun range.", I tell him. He chuckles and I know he there.

"Practice makes perfect. What you find out?", he asks me.

"Well Lil mama don't know anything about Daria in funny business. But her Uncle Carl might.", I tell him while stopping at a red light.