E L E V E N

Daria

"What do you mean they are gonna fire you?", I ask my uncle again. He explained how his Lieutenant found out about his funny business.

"I'm gonna flee the country. I'm not going to jail. But I know for a fact that Aniya and some bright ass boy talked to Lieutenant.", He tells me. I hang up not wanting to hear about it anymore.

I know it wasn't Tremaine because he's not bright. But who ever he is he can get his ass beat. Tre's mom is setting the food on the table when I come downstairs. I sit down and Tiana sits on my lap.

"Call your sister down Tre.", Angela demands Tre. I roll my eyes and Tre calls her name. She comes down texting and sits at the table not talking. The door opens and they Dad walk in.

"Daddy!", Niya hugs him and he sits next to her.

"What happened to you? I heard about the incident. Why didn't you call me?", he asks. She shrugs and Tre smacks his lips.

"Her little boyfriend got her out.", Tre says. I look at him wondering why he mad. We don't give a fuck about her ass.

"Not my boyfriend plus you were here. You knew I was in jail. Why didn't you get me huh?", She asks him.

"Let's say grace. Join hands.", Angela say diffusing the situation. We say grace and start making plates.

"So who is this mysterious guy?", I ask Niya.

"Who is she talking too?", Niya asks Howard. Howard's chuckles and starts eating again.

"When's your court date?", Angela asks her.

"Friday at 10.", Niya replies. I make a note in my head to have Keisha go to act up on my behalf.

"Mom we have some news.", Tre says. I palm my face not wanting him to say anything. Angela looks at us and smiles. "We having another baby."

Howard starts chocking and Niya pats his back. Jr and Tiana don't know what we talking about so they just stare at us.

"Congratulations imma be a Grandma again.", Angela says happily.

"You're happy about this? The boy just turned 18. This is gonna be his third child. I'm disappointed in you Tre. How you expect to be in the pros and take care of a newborn? Get your shit together.", Howard stands up and walks out of the house.

Niya shakes her head and laughs. "Good going .. but I'm the disgrace to this family.", she walks out and the rest of the night everyone was silent.

L J

"Y'ALL DID WHAT!", King yelled making us all jump.

"It was his idea King.", Justin snitched I smack my lips and give him a look.

"He was cappin' boss. Nigga was scared as shit. Even shot his self.", I tell him giving him the full story.

"Really?", King asked interested. I nod my head and every one else does to. "Now that was a one time thing. No one else on some damn ride alongs. Make sure he ain't running his damn mouth."