E I G H T

J U N O

"Mann! I tell you these the best Polish Kiebasa's in town! Look at them fresh toppings. You should of got one man.", I look over at Key and shake my head. He really over here eating this sausage like it's his last meal. If he mess around it might be.

"I don't like Pork all like that.", I admit.

"Shid, this the best meat on earth.", he continues. I hand him a napkin and he wipes his mouth.

Watching him eat makes me wanna throw up. Two girls walk past and they laugh at him. Key gets pissed and flicks them off. I laugh at him getting mad and he throws the sausage away.

"Don't let me ruin yo meal man. ", I joke trying to piss him off more.

"Lost my appetite", he lies.

We walk down through town waiting for his 'connect'. Of course King made me be on babysitting duty. This boy is like a little ass kid. He really need to go back to school.

"Damn they fine", he compliments. I look across the street and see my ex and some other girl. I smack my lips and wave him off.

"Go on and see what happens to yo ass.", I warn.

Key smirks and look at me briefly before looking back. "Why? You know Daria?", he asks.

"Why? You know Braelynn?", I retort.

"Braelynn that's a pretty name.", I roll my eyes and they walk off.

"Yeah everyone think so too. Is yo connection coming or what?", I ask frustrated. We've been waiting for 45 minutes.

"They coming hold tf up. Daria must not be hurting that bad. Niya burned her pretty bad."

"Niya who? Yo Niya.. I mean.. yo EX Niya?", I ask laughing. Key starts walking off and I follow. "Come on now Key. Don't get all up tight. Niya who?"

Key sits on a bench checking his phone and I stand in front of him. I drink some of my Arizona Mango tea and look at him.

"Yeah Niya. They got into a fight cause Daria got babies by Niya's brother. All I heard was that Aniya threw hot ass spaghetti sauce on her.", before he could finish I started laughing. I was in tears Foreal. A few people walked past looking at me. Key started laughing too.

I finally got my breath back and started talking. "Sp-Spaghetti sauce? Damnnn!", I started laughing again only harder.

"She tryna press charges on her. Niya ass going to jail.", he says happily. I stop laughing and just stare at him.

"You hate lil mama like that?", I ask getting a little mad. Damn Juno don't let yo guard down.

"Hell yeah! Bitch tried to play me! Fuck her I hope them bitches in there eat her ass alive."  He says harshly.

"Eat her alive? In which way?", I ask smirking. He gets what I'm saying and frowns his face up and walks off. "I'm just saying she fine as hell. I'm pretty sure they'll accept her."

Keyon's phone rings and he answers. Not two minutes he hangs the phone up. He clenches his jaw and sighs.

"What now?.. They cancel all of a sudden?", I ask knowing the answer.