T W E N T Y-E I G H T

A N I Y A

I walk around Walmart looking for Carmelo. This man talking about he wanna learn how to cook but walk off. I pull my headphones out of my ear and decide to go to the frozen food section.

I shake my head at the sight of Carmelo putting Hungry Man dinners in his cart. "Thought you wanted to cook?", I ask him.

Carmelo turns around and smiles. "Chicken or Salisbury steak? Chicken.", he answers himself throwing it in the cart. "Besides you didn't tell me what to get"

"Because you never told me what you wanted.", I reply smartly.

"I want... shit I don't know.", he replies while looking at a girl walking past. I side eye him and turn into the canned food aisle. A dark skinned guy with glasses smile at me and I smile back .

"Excuse me.", I say trying to get to the box of Cheez It's.

"My bad ", he moves and I reach up for them.

"Thanks.", I say grabbing the box and putting them in the cart. Carmelo gives me a bold look.

"Don't get yo ass whopped Aniya. How can you do me like this? We have three kids and one on the way and you wanna smile at other guys.", Carmelo say folding his arms. I look back at the guy and go to tell him the truth. Instead he puts his hands up.

"My bad I am not looking for trouble.", he says walking away. When he's out of the aisle Carmelo busts out laughing .

"That was not funny Carmelo. I am not your woman.", I tell him laughing myself.

"He thought it was. Besides Juno will do the same thing.", Carmelo states laughing. I flick him off and walk off. He follows me, bumping me in the process with the cart.

"Your gonna learn how to make Fish, Fries and Coleslaw.", I say knowing me likes Fish.

"Yesss.", I pick out a bag of Tilapia and Swai Fish. I turn around and Carmelo is gone. I walk around once again and he by the deli tryna spit game. Now it's my turn to play.

I walk up to him and throw the fish in the back. I put on a hard stare and they both look at me. "Really C? You leave me to talk to another woman? I am your girl and the mother of all four of your kids, with one on the way! I hate you!", I state slapping his face. The girl gasps and shakes her head.

"I am really sorry. You are a liar.", she spats at Carmelo walking away. I laugh and he nods his head embarrassed. I don't know why cause no one in here hardly.

"That's for leaving me. Now go get a bag of Seasoned Steak fries, Coleslaw mix and the dressing too.", I demand kissing his cheek.

T R E M A I N E

Jr and Tiana been hyper all day. They spent the day with Niya and came back like wild men. Tiana jumps in my lap and grins.

"Daddy I want Ice cream.", she says messing with my hair.

"No y'all had to much sweets.", I tell her honestly. I grab Jr from jumping on the couch and point to the floor. He knows what that means and sits his ass down.