F O R T Y- T H R E E

A N I Y A

Who the hell is banging on my door! I get up and swing the bedroom door open. Only to be pushed back hard as hell. I flip over my bed and hit my head on the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!", I scream at Jamaica. I thought the whole family left this morning.

All night I've been leaning on the wall crying my eyes out into a pillow. Plus I still get scared and wake up at 5:30. I feel horrible and this bitch making it worser.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!", she spats. "Now that you pulled the plug me and Terrance are the targets!"

I get up and push her down. I put my foot on her throat and she tries to pull up for air. "Listen here bitch! If you ever put your hands on me like that again I will beat yo ass! You shouldn't be fucking your cousin anyways you nasty loose pussy hoe! I didn't wanna pull the plug it was grandpa's wishes! But if you were there instead of trying to fuck you would know that! "

Her face is turning her red and she looks close to dying. I let my foot off of her throat and she gasps for air. She starts coughing and I wipe my eyes. I can't control my crying. My grandpa was everything to me. I was so spoiled and loved him with all my heart. The little things are what got me the most. Just spending time with him and spending summers with him made me feel special. Now that he's gone what am I gonna do?

"Get the fuck outta my room!", I spat. She gets up and charges at me. Oh this bitch wanna be superman?

I pull her hair and swing her across the room. I start sending blows to her face and she screams. Blood starts dripping from her face and she scratches my face. I fall back and groan. She gets on top of me but I kick her off.

"HEY HEY! YALL STOP THIS!", I hear LaMarus yell. He pulls Jamaica up and I lift up. Jamaal runs up the stairs and pulls me up. I feel blood dripping from the scratch on the side of my face.

"I HATE YOU!" Jamaica yells.

"So! I don't give a fuck!", I go to pull away from Jamaal but he ain't letting me go.

Jamaica pulls away from LaMarcus and she looks at me. "I've always wanted to be like you. But I realized I don't! Everyone praises you like you're some god! When in reality you aren't! You walk around here being boujee and thinking you all that. Wanna know why you got took? You got taken away because you don't know how to be nice. A man can come up to you and you don't give him the time of day. I wish he would've killed yo ass then maybe I would have my turn. Damn it's a shame that I have to fuck Terrance to get noticed around here!"

Jamaal gets mad and starts cussing her out. I stare at her and my feelings are hurt. This is what she thinks of me? All I did for her before? This is what I get? Then fuck her nasty whorish ass.

"At least she ain't a hoe! You fucking yo own cousin you bald headed bitch! Ratatouille fat backed ass bitch. I hope Terrance give yo ass something!", Jamaal yells.

"Better yet I hope yo ass get deported back where the fuck you came from! ", LaMarcus adds in.

"Better yet! You ain't real family. Get the fuck out you tramp! Bottom lip long as my foot head ass", Jamaal yells again. They start pushing her out and I just walk out of the room. I bump into Jordan and run out of the room. This is a bad way for him to see me.