F O R T Y- O N E

1 month later.
A N I Y A

"Come on nina stop crying.", I try to shush Nina to sleep. Now that everyone has been getting confused on our names we just decided to call her by her middle name, Nina.

These last months has been great. It's now March and well ya bitch found out she's gonna graduate in May. I'm actually proud of myself. I still have offers to college and also online courses. I still haven't seen Jordan yet. Also today is the day I plan to see him. I promised myself once I get me together, then I'll think about everyone else.

Kiera previously got a job at Best Buy. She's doing pretty good and is moving out in a few weeks. Her and Xavier have been doing really good. They aren't a couple but I know they are gonna be soon. Tre is looking at other college options and the rest of the family is good.

Once Nina has all her clothes on I put on my clothes. A pair of dark blue jeans, a white Cami, a light pink blazer, and a pair of light pink heels. They aren't that high but I've been wanting to wear them lately. Ever since I've been wearing them to work after therapy .. they are kind addicting. Plus I look good in them so I'm not tripping.

I leave my hair down and put a part down the middle. I spray on some perfume and put Nina in her car seat. I watch her when Kiera and Xavier are at work.

"Someone's looking cute. Off to therapy?", mom asks. I pack Nina's diaper bag and shake my head no.

"No I'm off to see Jordan.", I tell her. She smiles and sits down handing me baby bottles. I'm so nervous to see him.

"That's good baby. At least you kept your promise to yourself. Don't go over thinking either. If it's meant to be everything will fall into place", Mom tells me. I take that all in and zip up Nina's bag.

"Yeah I hope. Well I'll see you guys later. Wish me luck", I pick Nina up and put the diaper bag on my shoulder. Mom follows me to the door.

"Don't worry the lord is on your side. Love you"

"Love you too mom.", she watches me get in the car and I honk the horn once I pull off. Halfway down the street I realize I don't know where he stays. I dial Carmelo's number and he picks up on the last ring.

"Hello", he answers.

"Hey Carmelo you busy?", I ask. I pull around a corner and stop at a stop sign.

"Nah just sitting here with Juno. Why what's up?", he asks me. My heart kinda speeds up at the sound of his name. "You still here?"

"Carmelo can he hear me?", I ask panicking.

"No why?", he asks again.

"I'm planning on coming to see him. But I don't know where he lives. Carmelo you can't tell him I'm coming.", I explain. I hear noise in the background.

"Okay I gotta be there now? Aight hold up. Aye Juno I'll come back later I gotta go check up on LJ", I hear another voice and then a door shutting. Now all I can hear is wind. "I had to play that off. He's at his club, 1333 West Cohan street. It's not hard to miss"

"Thanks Car",

"Pssh no thanks needed. I'm just glad I can finally see a happy couple again. I'll catch you later", he says. We hang up and I toss my phone down. My nerves are a little bit too much right now. All these questions are floating around in my head again like a lost kite.