F O R T Y- T W O

J O R D A N

"What the fuck is this?", I ask. I look over at Justin and he shrugs.

"The tux I like. Y'all like it?", he asks. LJ walks away and Carmelo grabs the material. He looks over it and frowns his face up.

"This look like some shit my grandpa wore to prom", Carmelo says.

I laugh at his comment and shake my head at the suit. Justin looks stressed the fuck out. I know Tierra been up on this celibacy thing until the wedding. Which I don't understand but hey that's them. Now he gotta still find his tux and shit.

"Here just get something classic", I suggest looking around. "What are the colors of the girls dresses?", I ask.

"Uh.. light pink. Here she sent me a picture of the color", he hands me his phone and I look at it.

"White? What about a white tux?", Carmelo suggests. We both look at Justin and he takes a seat. "I'm about to call Aniya."

He walks off on his phone. I haven't seen lil mama in two days. I have talked to her though. Honestly I miss her ass a lot. I know she need her space so imma let her be.

"You coo bruh? You Look like you could shoot the store up", I joke. Justin cracks a smile and I sit down in a chair in front of him.

"I'll be alright. A nigga just stressed and Tierra running around like she crazy. Everyday we got something new to do. She's almost done with everything and I'm just starting". he complains. "Only thing I supply is the money"

"Don't worry we got you", I assure him. "Young you gone look fly so don't even stress it"

"Appreciate it. What you find out?", Justin asks looking back at LJ. LJ walks up looking down at his phone.

"So you know how you need a bachelors party?", LJ asks him. Justin nods. "Well I got a plug. You could have it either at A hall or at a house, even a club."

"Shit a house bachelor party! That shit gone be dope", Justin answers getting hyped up. I shake my head and look at Carmelo tryna flirt with the lady at the desk.

"Here his name is Gee call him", LJ hands him a business card.

"Gee?", I ask. "Tall ass Gee that play football?"

"Yeah.. how you know him?", LJ asks. I smirk and shake my head.

"When I used to play high school football he was the tallest one on the team", I tell them. LJ sits on the edge of the chair and wait for Carmelo to come back.

"You thinking about going back to school?", LJ asks me. I ignore him and look at a tie I'm not even interested in. "Nigga you know you heard me."

"Justin what are you thinking right now?", I ask. Justin starts laughing and I smirk at LJ. I'm really not tryna hear this shit about school. He nods and flags his finger.

"You just wait.. I got something for yo ass. Just wait", he walks off again and pulls his phone out.

Justin makes sure he's gone before speaking. "I think you should really go back to school."