Sub-Chapter 15: Eve-l Side

"Where are you?" Kadmiel screamed throwing a pillar like it was weightless.

"Eve, stay hid?" Sai replied.

I shook my head her power was unreal. The ground cracked under her feet with every step that she took. Her hair had grown substantially since her power spike. It was too soon to say if Eve was outmatched or not but judging by Kadmiel's faith energy and her experience it was apparent that Eve had an uphill battle at the least.

"Thanks for the genius idea," Eve replied peaking around one of the pillars. "What's your next string of advice block the next time she throws a punch?"

"Don't tell me you're hiding after all your big talk and boasting?" Kadmiel replied stomping and surveying the layout.

Oddly there wasn't a spike in Eve's biorhythm. She was suspiciously calm although she played a dishelmed demeanor to Sai. I knew better because of the extra touch sensory trait I had developed after copying it from Eve. She was like a rock in the midst of all the chaos around her.

"Please tell me you have a plan?" Sai shot.

"Yeah," Eve sighed pulling her pistols from their holsters.

BANG! BANG! PING! PING! Eve fired shots as Kadmiel swatted the deadly bullets like flies.

"Hopefully that wasn't it," Sai added placing her hand on her forehead in a worried manner.

UGH! Eve let out. Before she could Kadmiel appeared blocking her way with a devious smirk.

"Hi, sweetheart, I told you I'd catch you," she replied

"Yeah, well, seeing is believing?" Eve shot back with a regret-filled playful smile.

WHAM!

"Eve!" Sai let out.

KABOOM! SMASH! BOOM! Kadmiel swatted her with a blow that sent her flying like a bullet through about three or four pillars. She flipped wildly before slamming against the stadium wall and collapsing in a heap on the ground.

"Eve, Are you okay?" I added.

"What?!" Eve let out exhaling in a pain-filled groan. "I just got smacked through about four walls before hitting a stone barrier. Other than that I'm just peachy, how do you think I'm doing, Tim?"

UGH! Eve spit blood and wipe the remaining blood from her mouth.

"Well, I never thought this would be easy," Eve replied struggling to her feet.

WHAM! EXPLODE! Eve narrowly dodged as Kadmiel went for a knockout blow obliterating the wall directly behind her.

POW! POW! BANG! BANG! Eve let out shots that ricocheted off Kadmiel's armor.

"GRRR!" Kadmiel let out shooting towards Eve.

"Eve, watch out!" Sai exclaimed.

It was too late before she could move Kadmiel was restricting her passage. She grabbed Eve at the wrist holding her up by her arms like she was a baby.

UGH! SWIFT! Eve sent a knee into her throat causing her to let go before light stepping to the other side of the arena.

"Eve!" I exclaimed seeing Kadmiel's path immediately.

SWIFT! BAM! BOOM! Before Eve could prepare for the blow Kadmiel had struck with a shoulder block that sent her skipping like a stone in a pond. She pinged off the ground then hard into a nearby wall.

OUCH! Eve let out writhing in pain as she rolled over to a crawl.

"Eve, move hurry," Sai replied.