Sub-Chapter 19- Hotter than Cold

"We can sit here and try to intimidate each other or we can get to business," Leo replied.

"When did that kid get this powerful?" Kel replied.

"Sam's always been this powerful," I replied still staring forward. "We were just too busy looking down our noses to notice and the entire time he has been training getting more powerful."

As I spoke the rest of the lesion looked me over. From their looks alone I could tell they understood my words weren't just to the Alpha Beta Legion.

BOOM! WHIFF! Sam and Leo clashed with enough power to destroy the entire side of the stadium.  They canceled each other out as Sam retreated across the terrain landing in fighting stance still mumbling.

"That is unreal," Eve replied her mouth on the floor.

"There's no way that kid moved that fast a month ago. Leo's the fastest kid at the Alpha House," Abby added. "He's a speed trait with the ability to teleport like her."

As she spoke she pointing at Eve.

CLASH! The two exchanged blows canceling each other out again.

"She's right. Sam's a P trait with no subatomic ability to aid him. How can he move that fast," Uriah replied.

Jade's words ringed in my head as I watched Sam exchanging strikes with Leo. They were so evenly matched as they countered and blocked each other.

"Sam your ability is just as impressive as Tim's. With enough training you could be just as powerful as he is," I remembered.

BIP! BIP! BIP! They shot blows as I realized right away what Sam was doing. He was setting him up. Sam's energy and stamina couldn't be matched

"You see Sam's lips," I replied via BAU.

"Yes," Sai replied followed quickly by the others.

"That's how?" I replied. "John taught us how faith dictates reality. Anything we believe Father Yahweh allows becomes the law of our limitation. There are no classes. There are no limits."

BIP! BIP! The two continued to fight as we spoke as I waited for Sam to strike.

"Checkmate," I replied smiling as everyone turned to me.

BANG! BANG! BOOM! Sam parried his blow catching him with a superman punch before finishing him off with a back kick that sent him flying into a nearby wall.

“You have got to be kidding,” Sai replied.

I fought back a smile as they all watched in awe. The left side of the stadium was obliterated.

“Yeah,” Jo exploded pointing childishly at the ABA Legion. “What do you have to say about Sam, now?”

Eve cut her eyes at his response.

“You’re one to talk,” she shot.

He shrugged smiling embarrassed. As he did Kadmiel stared at him angrily.

“What is Leo doing?” Kadmiel replied. “How is he letting this loser hang around?”

WHOOSH! Leo appeared as the two exchanged and countered blows again. They were going so fast it was hard to see anything.

“Watch this loser flatten your boy?” I shot.

WHIFF! Sam ducked his blow magnificently. It was perfect and I saw every move two or three moves ahead. Leo could match Sam initially but as the exchanged continued exhaustion hindered him slightly, but it was all Sam needed with his stamina being constant.