Chapter 5

*Niall's POV*

As I was helping Paul gather up all the gifts and posters from the fans, Liam came up to me and said," Hey, you coming with us to the mall? Me and Lou need some new trousers, Zayn wants to find new Nike's, and Harry wants to look for a new blazer." 

"Uh, yeah, sure." I stuttered, still not being able to get that girl out of my head. Then I remembered- I hadn't even gotten her name.

Trying to avoid being swarmed by fans, we took the SUV instead of the tour bus and we all put on a jumper when we arrived at Scottsdale Fashion Square. Me and Harry went in one way, and the other three went in another.

When we got inside, I was stunned at how huge it was, but relieved because it was a bit dark.

"Where to first, laddie?" Harry asked, smiling.

"Um, let's check if they have a Topman's," I said walking towards a directory. Then I seen her. Her long, black hair flowing as she turned around. I recognized the glossy brown eyes and the button-up tank top.

I walked over to greet her, but Harry was one step ahead of me.

*Sonia's POV*

"Oh lord help this child," I said rolling my eyes in pity. Did he seriously think he had a chance at changing my mind?

"Wow, you're stalking me now?" Harry said with a smirk on his face.

"When are you going to get a clue?"

"When are you going to admit you like me?"

"Right after they announce that pigs fly, pretty boy. Now get out of my way," I asserted.

As I pushed past Harry, I seen Niall. I was completely blown away by the way the lighting hit his beautiful blue eyes. The way his blondish-brown hair fell messily upon the top of his head, but looked so sexy. The way-- my daydream was interrupted when I felt a tug on my wrist.

"You didn't let me finish," Harry intervened. By that point, I was so irritated. I just wanted to talk to Niall, so I screamed as loud as I could, "OH MY GOD IT'S HARRY STYLES!"