Chapter 90

Guys, this is it. Last chapter and i'm very VERY emotional because this book is something that has more meaning, Samantha this chapter is dedicated to us. You're my best friend and this book is what brought us together and I just love you and this book is the end ;c

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sarah's point of view:

Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam were packing up the bags while I was getting LeAnne ready. We decided to take LeAnne with us and keep Carter here. Harry walked in "Dad-dy" LeAnne said reaching out for him, He smiled and took her in his arms. LeAnne and Harry had that relationship where Robert would be forgotten in a couple of years to her, And yeah It's sad but Robert never had a good relationship with her. Harry comes over and kisses my forehead "We're leaving in a few" he said picking up LeAnnes bag and taking her hand and walking her out. I took a look around and a picture showed up:

"Welcome home you guys" as I set down LeAnne and Carter in their cribs. Robert comes in and sets down my bags and hugs me. This was the beginging of a new family. Sam and Austin come in and hug us both. "This is it" Austin said hugging Sam, everyone knew that in his mind he wanted this and so did she."

I walk out of the room turning off the light and closing the door taking one last look in, I walked down sstairs seeing everyone standing there waiting. Robert keeps his eyes on LeAnne holding Harry's hand, I look at the living room, and remembered all the tears, all the laughter, all the screaming that was done. All the drama that put us in this spot. I walked over to Harry and waved bye. "Wait," Austin said grabbing Sams wrist making Niall  turn around, "Please. Please don't leave me" He said pulling Sam closer, "Let go of her" Niall said making me shutter. "You don't fucking own her leperchaun" Austin said now defending himself, his grip tightned on Sam's wrist making her flench "You're fucking hurting her Mahone!" He said getting closer. "God damnit you two! Austin you messed up now let her go!" Harry said letting go of LeAnnes hand, He walks over grabbing Austins hand away from Sam. Austin goes to punch him but misses making Harry punch him in the stomach. Austin goes down making LeAnne scream, Harry looked me at me to take her out but Liam beat me to it, He picked her up and took her outside and tries calming her down. i look over and Niall ontop of Austin, Harry trying to get Austin off, "Don't touch Austin!" Robert says making Harry pry off and go off to Robert. "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" sam screams I walk over to Harry "LeAnne is outside balling because he daddy just punched the shit out of her uncle. Go talk to her please" he looks at me hurt, He runs out, "Austin, you fucked everything up, I think more than Robert did. Okay, you lost it. Leave her and us alone. You're not my brother anymore." with that I walked over to Sam who was having a melt down. I pulled her into a hug, Niall came up and hugged her "I'm sorry" she nods and leans up and kisses him softy. "Sam" austin said through breaths from being punched in the stomach. Sam turns around, "I need to leave. I need to Austin. This place isn't safe anymore" she said soft and calmly. Niall bites his lower lip, They know something "What is it Sam. Somethings up and God damnit I need to know it!" I said looking at her. Everyone comes back in, Leanne in Harry's arms. Everyone looks at them. She looks at Niall who looks at her. "Okay, But before I do I just want to say something, I need to leave it's for the good. I love you guys so much and I want to be here, but with whats happen in the last year things have gone from bad to worst and i can't be in this house anymore" with that I think I know what's going on. "Sam" I look at her and she nodded "I'm pregnant, and Nialls the dad"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, Thank you so much for all the support and fans I have gotten. I love you all and I hope that I do make a sequel for this! I love you all, and I hope you don't hate me for ending it now.