1

This is my first time doing it. so enjoy this story!  sorry for my english writing. mianhe.. *bow* heee

You and Chanyeol were dating 2 years. Both of you so in love until you two have a fight because Chanyeol was jealous of you with your best friend that is Sehun.

it has been two days that Chanyeol mad at you because you and your best friend were having so much fun together and he was jealous.

---------------------------

At school

You walked alone to your class without your boyfriend, Chanyeol. When you sit at your place, your best friend, Sehun, come to your place and sit in front of you.

"Yah, (y/n)! are you okay? " Sehun said.

" im fine sehunnie. im just..." you cannot tell him that you and Chanyeol have a fight.

"Do not tell me that both of you have a fight? Haish don't worry, Chanyeol hyung loves you." Sehun try to cheer me up

You just silence for a while.

"(y/n)! you're 'DATING' again with your BEST FRIEND in class. You ignored and leave your boyfriend alone here!" Chanyeol said it with a angry tone.

"yaa hyung. don't say like that." said Sehun

"Wow! Im not talking to you. oh i see, you want (y/n) right? you can have her. I hate people that does not SINCERELY love her boyfriend. " said Chanyeol

"STOP HYUNG! She loves you so much, but hyung? Do you care about her feelings?! huh? Im as her best friend, always beside her when her cry or sad and the important thing that she only love you. no one else. " said Sehun angrily.

You're crying and don't know what to do.

"Stop it!" you said

You stare at Chanyeol and Sehun. After that, you run out from class and run to the rooftop.

"Look hyung! what have you done."
said Sehun that still angry with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sigh.

He feels so guilty and mad at himself.

"Why I yelled to her like that? urgh stupid stupid!" said Chanyeol.

You just sit there and crying.

Then, you feel someone touch your shoulder and you know who is it, that person is Chanyeol so you stand up and want to go but Chanyeol so fast, he take your hand and pull you into a hug.

"Jagi.. im so sorry. im sorry because I yelled to you and also mad you. im do stupid because I was jealous of you with Sehun. I know that his is your best friend but I just scared that you will ignore me and do not love me anymore. im sorry."  - Chanyeol

"tsk tsk. i hate you. you know that I hurt so much when you said like that to me."

"So, you forgive me right?" he said and do his puppy eyes.

You nod and kiss his cheek.

Chanyeol smile and give you a kiss at your forehead, cheek and finally your lips.

"Saranghae, (y/n)" he hugs you

"Saranghae, my cute yoda." you release the hug and pinching his cheeks.

"yah! its hurt!" Chanyeol pout

"haha my Chanyeol so cute!" you said and pinching his cheeks and run away.

"Jagiya! I will catch you and tickle you." Chanyeol chase you and  finally he got you.

"yah yoda, let me go!" 

"I don't want to ~ " he turn you around and face him. he want to tickle you but the bell rings and you faster run away and go downstairs.

"wekk. :p haha. see you soon yoda."

"haha haish." Chanyeol smile and follow you.

Yehet. finally done. hehe how was it? is good or bad. nahh I don't care. I hope you enjoy it.