Chapter Seventy Six- Rose.

"It's a very big week for you and your family, isn't it Stelly-Belly?" I ask, bouncing the four month old in my arms as I wait for Lyra to come out of the dressing room. "Today your mama is going to hopefully pick out a wedding dress, and tomorrow you're going to officially become part of the Dameron family. Isn't it exciting?"

In reply, the small baby coos, making both Rey and I smile.

"Isn't she the cutest?" Rey asks, placing the pair of shoes that Lyra had picked out down on the floor. "I can't believe she's already four months."

"I know!" I reply. "It feels like yesterday they found her and Poe was asking Lyra to marry him. Now look where we are!"

"Time sure does fly, doesn't it?" Lyra asks, stepping out of the dressing room in a silky white wedding gown. "What do you guys think?"

"It's pretty," Rey compliments.

"But it may be a bit too plain." Jyn adds, we nod.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking." Lyra replies, taking a dress off of its rack. "I'm going to try this on now."

"Okay,"

~

Lyra walks out of the dressing room, wearing a long grey dress with lace on the train and sparkles on the waist.

"It's pretty," I say.

"But it may just be a bit too much?" Jyn states.

"Yeah, I agree." Rey replies.

"That's what I was thinking." Lyra states, sighing, and then she heads back into the dressing room.

~

A few dresses later, Lyra comes out in a long and beautiful cream colored strapless dress. "What do you think?" She asks, the three of us glance at each other before answering.

"It's gorgeous, Lyra." Rey states. "It definitely suits you."

"It really does!" I agree.

"You look beautiful, sweetie." Jyn says. "Do you like it?"

"I do," Lyra nods, tears welled up in her eyes. "I really do. It's beautiful. I love it."

Yes, I did do a time skip. I would love to end this story soon, and so I realized I can't do that unless I have a bit of a time jump. There's going to be four more chapter after this. Hopefully I update again today.