Chapter Forty Two- Rose.

A/N:
Look, this chapter isn't important at all. I'm just REALLY stuck at writers block and noticed that my story has been dark.. so I decided to make a funnier chapter for today. (If you hate puns don't read.)

"Truth or dare?" I ask. "You want to play truth or dare. Lyra, don't you remember the last time we played that? You got us all grounded for eight weeks!"

"Wait?" Finn asks. "What's truth or dare?"

"You don't know what truth or dare is...of course you don't." I mutter. "Anyway, it's basically where someone asks you if you'd like to choose truth or I'd you'd like to choose dare. If you choose truth, they'll if something you say is true and if you choose date they'll dare you to do something."

"Oh... sounds pretty harmless." Finn states.

"Why did you get grounded for eight weeks?" Rey asks.

"We were young." Poe says. "I was twenty, Lyra was eighteen, Rosie was eight."

"Poe decided to dare Lyra to destroy all the equipment in the main room." I state. "And she did."

"She did?!"

"Yes, she did."

"Well, let's not do anything too drastic." Finn says.

"And plus I was already grounded twice this week." Lyra states.

"And I was slapped by Leia for being an idiot." Poe says.

"...okay?" I say. "Anyway, want to play? Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Alright! Good!" I smile. "But not out here. Come on, secret hideout. Now."

~

Once we've reached our super secret hideout, we sit down and begin the game.

"Uhh," I say, thinking of who I should choose. "Ooh! Poe. Truth or dare?"

Poe smirks. "Dare."

"I dare you to go on a date with Lyra!"

"No!" Poe states. "We said nothing drastic. That's too drastic. It could make it awkward  between us or even destroy our friendship forever!"

"Fine." I sigh, and then I smile. "I dare you to clean ALL our bunks!"

"I like that dare."

"Me too."

"Yeah!"

"Fine." Poe sighs. "I'll clean all your bunks."

"Yay!"

"It's my turn now." Poe says. "Finn, truth or dare?"

Finn shrugs. "Truth."

"Alright," Poe grins. "do you like Rey?"

"Just as a friend." Finn nods. "Yes."

"Choosing truth actually means telling the truth." I roll my eyes. "Do you like Rey?"

"I like her as she is my very first real friend... yeah." Finn replies.

"First of all, offended." I state. "And since you won't answer, I guess we move on."

"Alright." Finn says. "Rey, truth or dare?"

"Since you chose it, I guess truth."

"Did you have a boyfriend on Jakku?"

"Finn! Again with the boyfriend question?" Rey says, rolling her eyes. "No, I did not. Now, Lyra, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Lyra answers. "Dare, always dare."