Chapter Forty Six- Rey.

I sense something.

It's almost like a presence. Only I don't recognize this one. This one feels ... different. Like, it's strong, but it isn't dark like Kylo and Snoke's.

And although I don't recognize it, I feel connected to it.

But how?

Something in the back of my head tells me to look for it. Follow the presence. Just to see who it is and why they're here.

I'm scared to.

What if it's a trap?

Currently it's night on the planet Scarif. I assume everyone is asleep as all the lights are out. I don't know, though.

I sense the presence again.

This time, however, it's stronger. And I can't help but begin to follow it.

I step out of my bunk, slip on my slippers, and walk out of the base. I have no idea where I'm going.

I just let the force guide me.

After walking for awhile, I stop. I didn't realize how long I've been walking until I notice how faraway I am from the base.

The presence grows stronger, causing me to reach for the lightsaber that isn't there.

"Force." I curse under my breath, closing my eyes. "Alright - who's there? Finn? Luke? Leia? ...Han?"

I know it's highly unlikely that Han is here. Alive for that matter. But I try anyway.

Of course there's no reply.

"Alright, Poe, Lyra, Rose? If this is a prank, I won't hesitate to slap you." I say. "Okay, I would hesitate. You're like my siblings so that'd be really, really mean. Especially since I kind of sort of like you guys now. And I did try to murder you last month."

Nothing.

"Be careful." I warn. "When someone jumps out at me I start swinging."

Again, the presence gets stronger. Closer.

"I swear, Kylo Ren, if you are stalking me I will-"

I hear a faint voice.

"...who's out there? Chewy? Did you learn to speak?"

"Kyra."

Eyes wide, I turn around.

I see a women.

She has beautiful reddish light brown hair and fair skin, with hazel eyes. She looks like any regular person ... only something is off.

She has a blueish glow about her.

Please tell me I'm seeing things.

"Kyra," she repeats.

Definitely not seeing things.

I cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

Something about her just seems so familiar.

Then I remember.

"Mama?" I ask, removing my hand from my mouth.

"Hello, Sunny," she greets.

I feel tears well up in my eyes.

She looks just like how I remember her.

How do I remember her?

"You've changed so much."

"You look the same - only, you're blue. Why are you blue?" I ask. "Are you a force-ghost?"

She gives a sad smile. "Yes, I am."