Chapter Thirty Five- Rey.

^^
That awesome video edit.

Guilt.

Guilt is all I feel right now.

One minute I was in that cell, the next I was standing before Snoke, him telling me to 'fulfill my destiny' or whatever. I remember that it was very painful, and then my vision went black.

I woke up to see Finn and Luke, both holding lightsabers which were ignited. Finn was talking. Begging for me to come back. I believe he's the reason I snapped out of it. But I don't know.

Now I'm here.

Sitting in this ship, everyone giving me these strange and judging looks.

The way they look at me makes me feel like a monster. That I don't have feelings. Like I'm no different then Darth Vader and Kylo Ren. And I really don't know why.

Did I hurt them?

Rose gives me the strangest look. She acts like she's scared of me. Anytime I move, she flinches. Everyone flinches. But hers are more noticeable.

I fight back the urge to ask what's wrong.

My shoulder aches from earlier. They say they treated it but how much medical equipment would the Empire or First Order have? I know for sure they wouldn't waste it on someone who isn't even on their side.

Unless they knew all along they would brainwash me and make me turn.

I wouldn't put it past them.

The ship is silent. No one speaks. Almost as if talking would make me turn again.

Everyone sits on the other side of the ship. Far away from me.

Rose stands up and walks into the control room with Poe and Lyra, leaving me alone with Finn and Luke.

Honestly, I'm still ticked at Luke. And I do believe anything I said to Luke while I was in that trance, I meant.

"Welp," Luke says. "I'm going to go and check on everyone else."

Not even my own father trusts to be around me.

Finn sighs, standing up and sitting beside me.

"Hello." He says quietly.

I don't answer.

"Ah, silent treatment." He replies. "I don't think it's because you are mad at me. Is it? It's because you feel bad. Am I right?"

I nod slightly.

"Well," he nods. "I suggest you don't. You weren't really thinking clearly. You didn't mean to force choke Rose, or cut my side and leg."

I look up at him, tears in my eyes. "I-I did what?"

"You don't remember?" Finn asks, eyes widening. "I'm sorry... I should've known. Don't feel bad!"

"How do I not feel bad?" I ask. "I almost killed my best friends! No wonder they're treating me like a monster. I am one!"

"No you are not." Finn disagrees. "You were brainwashed!"

"So?" I say. "I almost killed you! How can I live with myself knowing I tried killing the person I love and my best friend!?"

"Person you- never mind, anyway, Rey, you have to get past this." Finn states. "Soon they will forget about this. I'm sure of it."

I don't reply.

"Come on," Luke says, walking back into the room. "We're here."

I nod, and exit the ship.