Chapter Seventy Four- Leia.

"H-Han?" I ask, staring at the person I never thought I'd ever see again in disbelief. Standing right in front of me is the love of my life, the person I thought I'd lost, my husband, Han Solo.

"Yes?" Han asks, staring at me confused. "What? Why is everyone acting like they've seen a ghost?"

I smile, and walk up to him and him him, without any hesitation. "I missed you!"

"Y-you died..." Finn says.

"Um, no I didn't." Han replies.

"Yes, you did!"

"No, I didn't!"

"You did!" Rey exclaims. "Y-you were stabbed in the chest with a lightsaber! You died! You're dead!"

"Well, obviously I'm not!" Han states. "I'm as alive as I can get. Whatever you're talking about must've been a dream."

"It wasn't." I say. "You did die. I-I felt it."

He doesn't reply.

"Han, what's the most recent memory you have, other then talking to us?" Luke asks.

"I don't know," Han says, becoming slightly concerned. "I remember seeing Ben, and then everything went black - and I woke up here... did I really die?"

"You did." Rey informs.

"Oh, okay..." Han replies. "Well, how long have I been ... 'dead'?"

"Five months." Luke says. "You died five months ago today."

"Five- hey wait, when did you get back?" Han asks. "Didn't you vanish? I thought Rey was lookin' for you? Did she succeed?"

"Yes." Luke replies. "She did. I got back four months ago."

Han looks utterly confused. "So... what did I all miss?"

"A lot."

"Yeah, Luke finally told Rey who she is."

"And she lost her left arm!"

"Nathan and Paige died."

"Lyra and I are engaged!"

"They also adopted a baby."

"The First Order fell."

"Snoke is dead."

"Ben's back!"

"Ben's back?" Han asks, just a glimmer of hope in his eyes, I nod in reply. "Where is he? Is he here?!"

"He's in his bunk." I inform. "Do you want to see him?"

"Of course."

I smile, and Han gives his signature grin.

Then we leave.

I have no idea how Han is back, but I am never letting him go.

I wanted you guys to see Leia's reaction and everything before I explain stuff. Don't worry, Han is truly back. And I'm never killing him off.