Chapter Ten- Finn.

"I know who Kyra is.. or was.." Poe says, his voice sad and shaky. His eyes filled with sorrow and anger. He seems he was close with her. I can't help but feel bad for the Skywalker and Solo families. I also feel bad for Poe, he lost his little friend.

"You were her friend," I say. "Weren't you?"

"Yeah.. well, more like cousins," Poe slightly grins. "We weren't related, but our families were so close they basically became one big family." He adds on. "Kyra loved the droids, especially BB-8. She would actually try and ride on him, her being so small she never damaged him too seriously."

"Sorry.. about that." I apologize. "The First Order is very cruel. They won't quit for anything. That's one of the biggest reasons I left. Honestly, I never wanted to be involved with it. I always thought of leaving, but being that I was kidnapped and forced into everything, I had no choice. If I left, I was homeless, if I stayed, I was miserable."

"Yeah. Hopefully Luke can rebuild the Jedi Order so we can take back the galaxy," Poe  sighs. "I mean, I understand being upset with your dad, but killing him? That's just messed up."

"SHHH!" The librarian hisses, Poe and I look at her then look back at each other and quietly laugh.

"Can we please go now?" Poe whines. "I would actually like to eat food today." He continues.

As I stare, blocking Poe's whining out completely, I see a ship land. I stare at it for multiple minutes. Then I realize, it's the Millennium Falcon, Rey's BACK!

"Poe.." I say, not taking my eyes off the ship.

"No no.. listen! I wanna go!" Poe continues. "We've been here-"

"POE!" I scream, the librarian hisses again.

"What?" Poe asks.

"Look!" I smile, pointing at the ship.

"Ah cool, it's a ship.." Poe grins sarcastically. "Oh wait! It's the Millennium Falcon!"

"Yeah! C'mon! Let's go!" I shout, happily, as I run outside with Poe.

I make my way through the crowd, leaving Poe behind. I get up to the Falcon. I stand patiently, waiting for the doors to open so I can see Rey.

"They-they're back.." Someone says, startling me. I turn my head to see Leia. She smiles widely with tears in her eyes. I can't imagine what she feels right now.

Finally, the falcons doors open, showing Rey, with Luke standing behind her. She looks through the giant crowd, a worried look on her face. I cup my hands over my mouth, shouting for her attention. She notices me and smiles. She runs over and hugs me. I return the hug, smiling widely.

"I've missed you.." I mumble, still hugging her.

"I've missed you too." She replies.
-----
A/N: Hello!! Sorry I haven't updated. I ran out of ideas.. (yeah.. I'm pretty dumb.)
Anyway.. hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for more!