Chapter Seventy Three- Lyra.

"Well, we could adopt her." Poe suggests, making me freeze.

The words replay in the back of my head, over and over again, never ending. Poe Dameron, my very stupid best friend who is now my possible boyfriend, wants to adopt a baby. A human baby.

"Wait what?!" I ask, eyes wide in shock, waiting for him to explain.

"Wait ... WHAT?!" My parents echo.

"I mean we could adopt her!" Poe repeats. "Lyra, think about it, we could stop a child from growing up without parents! We could take care of her. She'd be safe with us-"

"-Poe, sweetie, I don't think you know what you're talking about!"

"Yes, I do!" Poe insists. "Don't you think it's weird how her name is Stella, the name we both said that we loved at a time? And, hope? Hope is the reason we're all still here! Lyra, I love you. And-and I know this is odd, especially since we're on the falcon, but I want to spend the rest of my- oh wait, Mr. Andor? Can I please ask your daughter-"

"-Yes." He says, nodding. "You have my permission. You're actually the only person I trust marrying my daughter."

"Thank you, Mr. Andor." Poe says, removing his necklace from his neck and getting down on one knee. "Anyway, like I was saying, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Lyra. And, I know it's soon, we only just started dating-"

"-You're dating?!" Rose exclaims. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"But I love you, and I never want to lose you." Poe continues. "I'll always take care of you, and Stella, even though I know you can take care of yourself just fine. I will never ever leave you guys. Lyra Kimberly Andor, will you marry me?!"

"I-I don't know, Poe. It's just too soon." I say.

"Um, I-I'm sorry," Poe replies, a sad expression painted across his face. "I shouldn't- that was stupid-"

"-Poe, you idiot! I'm just kidding!" I reply. "It's not too soon! We've known each other for almost thirty one years! Of course I'll marry you!"

"Y-you will?"

"Yes!" I exclaim. "And I also want to spend the rest of my life with you and raise this baby girl with you. I love you so much!"

"I love you, too." Poe states, standing up and handing me his necklace. "It doesn't look like one, but, it's a ring. A wedding ring. It's actually my moms. She put it on a chain so I wouldn't lose it. I was told not to give it to anyone unless I knew for sure if that was the person I was meant to be with. You're that person."

I look at him with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

Then we kiss.

~

"Welcome home, Stella," Poe says, holding Stella in his arms as we step off the falcon and onto Yavin grounds. It's definitely a different planet. But I like it.

This is where Rogue One started, just like Scarif is where it ended.

"Wow, It seems all we do lately is relocate to different bases." Finn states. "Hopefully we stay here for a long time."

"I agree." Rey states. "Moving is exhausting."

"Definitely." Caden says. "Anyway, I am going to go find my bunk and call it for the night. Goodnight, guys."

"Goodnight Cade,"

"Where the heck were you guys?!" Says a very familiar voice, causing Caden to freeze. We share confused glances, almost everyone thinking the same exact thing.

It can't be ... can it?

We all hesitantly turn around, seeing someone we never thought we'd see again.

"H-Han?"

It'll all be explained soon, I promise.