Chapter Seventy Five- Luke.

"How the heck is Han back?!" Finn whisper-shouts, while everyone else is frozen in shock, trying to process what happened. "Hey!? Am I a ghost?! Wait, no, not funny. I mean, am I invisible?!"

"No, Finn, you're not!" Rey hisses. "We did just all see the same thing, right? We're to process it! Okay?"

"Oh, well excuse me for processing things a bit faster!" Finn exclaims. "I need answers. How is he here? Why is he here? Is he a clone?!"

"He's not a clone!" Rey snaps.

"How do you know?"

"I don't! It's just a guess. Do you ever guess?!"

"Yes, alright, alright, girls! Calm down." I say. "Let's not fight. Let's focus. How could Han possibly be back? Well, maybe he didn't die?"

"Kylo stabbed him in the chest and shoved him off the bridge!"

"He most definitely died."

"Okay, okay," I sigh. "well, perhaps he fell and someone treated him?"

"Oh, so Darth Maul?!" Caden asks. "Come on, Luke, listen to your daughter and possible future son-in-law."

"Hey, you just shipped them?!" Rose asks, a smile on her face. "High-five. That was amazing."

"Thanks!" Caden says. "See, I've noticed you doing that a lot lately so I decided to give it a try."

"Well, you did great."

"Hey!" Finn shouts. "I have an idea!"

"What?!" I ask.

"You know the other day when Rey overused the force?" Finn asks, I nod. "Well, maybe someone when she did that she brought Han back?"

Suddenly, it all makes sense.

Han comes back just a week after Rey 'overused' the force. And also, on the same day Rey did that, one of the resistance members died. They had no illnesses or injuries.

They just died.

And the weirdest part? They were force sensitive.

"It would make sense." I admit. "Especially since that force sensitive died the same exact day Rey did that..."

"Wait, I killed one of the resistance members?!" Rey asks. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"We don't know if it was you!" Finn states. "They couldn't died from old age."

"They were only twenty four." Jessika states.

"Jessika! Get out of here!" Finn, Poe, Lyra, Caden, and Rose snap.

"Sorry, not in this book." Jessika says. "I just felt left out."

I roll my eyes.

"I killed a young innocent person!?" Rey exclaims. "I'm a monster!"

"She's so extra..."

"I know right?"

"I can't believe I did that!" Rey says. "And I didn't even know someone in this base died!"

"Well, you were unconscious." Poe says. "There was no way in you knowing."

"You couldn't told me when I woke up!"

"You has just lost an arm, we didn't want to add more to it!"

"Oh my gosh..." Rey sighs. "So now when I use the force I have to make sure I don't accidentally kill someone? This is just great!"

"Rey calm down." I say. "You didn't mean to kill him."

"Dad, what if I accidentally kill you? Or Aunt Leia? Or Finn? Or anyone!?" Rey asks.

"You won't!"

"...Okay, but what if I do?" She replies. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I killed you guys."

I sigh.

How am I supposed to reply?

"Look, I'm going to bed." Rey states. "I'm tired. And I have to clear my mind. Goodnight, guys."

"Goodnight, Rey."

And then she heads off to her bunk.

"Well, at least we know how Han is back," Poe says, everyone turns to him. "What?"

~

"Hello? Rey?" I ask, knocking on her bunk door. "Come on, Rey, I know you're in there. Please open up."

A few minutes later, the door opens, and I see Rey standing in the doorway.

"What?"

"I want to talk to you." I inform. "About what happened."

"Can it wait till tomorrow, dad?" She asks. "It's late. And we've been traveling all day... I just want to curl up in my bed and go to sleep."

"Rey." I sigh. "We're going to talk."

"Fine."

I walk inside of her bunk and sit down, looking at the holo she has on her nightstand of her mom. "Hey, where did you get that?"

"I found it in the history book." She replies. "I cut it out and put it in a frame."

"Ah, well, it looks nice." I say. "Your mom had tons of holos when you were a child. Sadly, when she died I lost all of them."

She nods.

"Rey, I don't want you to feel like a monster, because you're not." I assure. "You didn't purposefully kill that man."

"But I did kill him." She replies. "He died ... because of me!"

"Yes, but look at all the good things you did that day!" I say. "You brought Ben back to the light, and Han is back from the dead because of you! You did such amazing things that day."

"It's not just because of him!" She snaps. "I told you, what if I accidentally kill one of you guys?! How would I be able to live with myself?"

"Rey, don't worry about that happening." I reply. "You won't kill us. We're fine. Okay? Just don't feel so guilty. Not all of it was your fault. Ever think that maybe it was both you and Kylo? You guys are pretty darn powerful!"

"You're right." She states. "But I can't hurt you guys. I can't do that."

"And you won't."

She sighs.

"Thanks, dad."

"No problem, little Rey of Sunshine."

Merry Christmas, y'all!