Chapter Twenty- Finn.

"I'm bored."

"What do you mean you're bored? We've been training for hours! You can't be." Rey says, Luke looks like he's thinking the same thing.

"Yeah! Exactly. We've been training for hours. It was fun at first, but now it's BORING!" I reply. "And I'm exhausted!"

"You- you- you're crazy!" Luke says, obviously losing his mind. "Unless you want a repeat of last time. We HAVE to train!"

"But-"

"-No! No buts! Now let's get back to training!"

"I- I'm.. I'M TIRED!"

"You should've SLEPT!"

"I COULDN'T! I WAS TOO EXCITED FOR TODAY!"

"IF YOU WERE EXCITED TO TRAIN THEN WHY AREN'T YOU NOW?!"

"Quit fighting!!" Rey cuts us off. "I know we need to train, but it's getting late. How about we try and finish this tomorrow? I'm tired. Finn's obviously bored. And Luke, you need to shave that beard and mustache. It's makes you look ancient."

"Thank you, Rey," I say. "Thank you, so, so much."

"What do mean you don't like it?" Luke asks. "It makes me look cool. Like a Jedi."

"You are a Jedi. Now shave it off." Rey argues.

"Finn thinks it looks cool! He likes it, right Finn?" Luke asks me, I stare at him and give him a tiny grin and shrug. "You have to be kidding me! Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't anyone say anything!"

"Didn't want to hurt you, possibly." Rey answers.

We sit in silence for awhile.

"Okay, well. Can we go? Please? Can I please go?" I ask.

"So you're really keeping it? I mean, this is real. You're actually keeping it." Rey brings it up again. Luke doesn't answer. "Okay.. well. If it makes you feel better, Leia told me she hates her space twin's mustache and beard. So.."

"Fine." Luke says, walking away.

"Where are you going?" I shout.

"To shave it off."

Me and Rey smile at each other, "night, Rey,"

"Night Finn."

~

The next day comes and we get a call from Jyn. Apparently they've reached their destination, all they have to do now is walk. Kay was an idiot the whole time, apparently. Shocking.

Their was a meeting called in the resistance. Apparently there's been a TIE-fighter spotting near our planet. It's coming in fast, which isn't a great sign. Jyn and Cassian have to hurry. Quickly.