Nicki vs Remy pt. 2

I told y'all that I would have another update coming soon and I kept my promise. I didn't lie.

Be sure to share this story with all of your Wattpaders and support all of my social medias. So let's chat.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY BE COMPLETELY DISORGANIZED SINCE ALL CHAPTERS COME OFF THE DOME AND ARE HONEST AS THEY COME. IF YOU SENSITIVE AS FUCK, CLICK OFF THIS CHAPTER. ALL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER IS SOLELY MADE FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

First of all, I am so tired of Remy Ma thinking she run shit. Remy was in the game for a minute and was rapping, but literally so much changed since she's been locked up. I understand what she's tryna do but she's doing the most.

She wants so much credit for what she didn't do. Name ONE significant thing Remy has done or added to hip hop that has an impact. I would really like to know. And this is honestly no shade. I'm quite curious.

It's no secret that since Nicki's arrival in the rap game, she's ruffled a few feathers. But never in my life have I seen a bitch so PRESSED about someone you so called hate. Like Remy girl 😒

You claim you over the beef but still talking shit. And it's actually kinda fucked up that every time she has an interview, Minaj is being brought up. It makes her look bad and irrelevant. That's sad.

That new song with her and Kim is a flop. Issa no for me dawg. Take that shit back to the studio and trash it. I literally can't and won't. Day by day, Remy proves to me why I can't fux with her.

Also understand that I'm not a Minaj Stan or anything. If you read my previous chapters, you know I was playing devil's advocate and i still am. I don't care about who wins what beef, I'm just here for good music. It ain't that damn deep

I understand where Nicki is coming from bc bitches be real life hater but obsessed like shit. It sucks when you on top doing ya thing and ppl always tryna pull your card. Because of this, i do respect her a bit more (in a weird way bc i know what it's like to be hated and hated on by a bunch of birds)

But what Nicki gotta understand is that this rap game is very complex. Since the beginning, there's been a huge diversity of styles and fashion. A lot of the shit she was doing, especially in the beginning of her career, was already done. It's literally facts. 🤷🏽‍♀️ barbs hate when i point that out but it's the truth.

I also realized that a TON of ppl, especially those who were close to her, are now beefing with her and don't like her. I'm starting to think SHE'S the problem. 🤔

Think about it: if EVERY SINGLE PERSON that was close to you has ended on a sour note and all this extra shit, you don't think you were the cause of any issue? That's ridiculous.

That's the part I can't relate to. Most ppl that hate me be bitches that don't even know me like that. Ppl closest to me don't even have much bad shit to say about me bc I handle my business and keep things cordial.

We all know Nicki can get a lil rowdy at times so for her to have all these issues and assume that everyone around her/near her is hating is a reach. If that makes sense. Of course they had some involvement too but don't play victim.

This whole beef has been long drawn and dragged. Taken to a whole new level of extreme and obsessed. Bitch i am tired. At least Nicki has been doing her thing with these new song releases.

Imma keep it a buck: Remy seems like a pressed flop. This whole Nicki beef is her main meal ticket and that new album just might blast her ass off into the universe. She talks way too much shit but can't back it up. And her rapping sucks 🤷🏽‍♀️

Nicki needs to stop taking this "queen of rap" shit so seriously and acting like she invented everything. I understand you HAVE to be cocky and confident when being a female rapper, but it doesn't absolutely nothing to help the situation. It makes me cringe bc I want all female rappers to support one another.

This whole queen shit is not that deep. It really isn't. But that's just how I feel and some ppl might hate me for it.

However, this is just my opinion and they both have their own shit going on. Can't hate on a black sister who's chasing cheddar 👏🏽👏🏽 I'm tryna be the same way.

This is my opinion and I'm signing out. Next, I will be discussing the "catch me outside girl" and deciphering her interpretation of culture appropriation. Shabye ✌🏽