Celeb Coon Roast Part 1

Welcome ladies (and gentlemen if there's any) to the very first roast. Are you excited? No? Well then fuck you too.

So anyways I collected about 22 BLACK coons from the comment section. I decided to split it into 2 bc y'all know I hate making and reading long ass chapters.

Feel free to comment your own opinions or just respond to my commentary bc y'all know I am a lil crazy sometimes.

Let's get to it, shall we?

Raven Symone

Y'all already know my issue with her. She says a lot of controversial and dumb ass things. Nice to know that she's for Black Lives Matter but guess what?

Imma still roast that ass 😎

Bitch wtf is wrong with you? You knew damn well Africa was a continent, not a fucking country containing continents. I know them fucking on the road teachers ain't teach you that

You used to be my bitch. I remember in 6th grade, we were supposed to write letters to our favorite celebs. Bitch I wrote to you. I probably didn't get a response bc you thought my name was too "urban" for you

Fuck off! You can't talk shit about a Watermelon Drea when you look like one. Have several seats bitch.

And btw, wtf is wrong with Eddy? Have y'all not seen his ass wildin tf out on Instagram? I swear it must be that cocaine the Disney producers give them that got them cutting tf up!

So yeah, Raven is a dumb bitch. NEXT!

Keke Palmer

I used to fuck with you. Used to. You used to be bad asf. Used to. Now? Girl, what the shit is wrong with you? All lives matter? Really Keke?

And she look a hot ass mess. Idk why y'all be hyping her ass up. She looks like a damn fool when she be acting like an ass on Snapchat. She is way too young to be looking that old and ashy.

No ma'am.

Man I am mean asf 😂 😂 whatever.

ASAP Rocky

Bitch, you had some songs I liked. Hella hoes, Shabba Ranks, Fashion Killa. Allat. But how DARE you open your fucking mouth to say some shit thinking you sound sophisticated? Bitch you sound dumb.

I'm sick of the black on black crime shit. Y'all haters corny with that mess. Forreal. Please stop.

And y'all mfs on Watty thotty crack me up when y'all be acting a fool about "how fine he is"

Bitch where? Where the fine at? Looking like that lil girl on Polar Express. Built like a street light head post ass

Man I don't wanna do this roast no more 😂😂😂 I am being real mean y'all. Or am I exaggerating?

Like I am being ruthless asf rn. 😂😂 👏

Tyga

One of the L taking champs this decade. Idek how you're a coon unless I missed something. But you still taking L's so why not?

You have no career. Karlie Jenner is your only claim to fame. You look like a waterbug. You're your son's step uncle cousin, whatever tf. Just a hot ass mess.

And stop flexing like you rich bitch. Your shit has gotten repo ' ed so many times. Until your sugar momma baby cousin bitch saved you 😚

Kodak Black

I don't even know you. But you're black as shit and ugly. But you don't like black girls? Go play with them Becky bitches. We don't need you on our team with the fuckery.

You look like a walking turd with a gold grill. End of story. And stop making music bc your shit is trash. Thanks.

Chris Brown

Idfwu no more. I don't even know how he's a coon. Did he say something about dark skin girls or something? You just problematic. That's all. You been being woke lately so Imma let it slide *Berleezy vc* 😂

Childish Gambino

You only had one good song. And it got annoying real fast. You just been saying some real off the wall type shit. I forgot what it was exactly. But bitch fuck you bc you look like a bum.

Coon I mean Cam Newton

You have a flat ass. You not cute. And you fucked up by saying you don't see color. I swear mfs be saying shit like that at the WRONG times.

But deadass at one point I was like "mmhmm, he's not that bad." Guess I was wrong. And don't fuck up next Superbowl.

Kevin Gates

Your music fell off. A lot of ppl don't like you bc you're a "fake Muslim". I don't appreciate this All Lives Matter thing you stand for. Bitch how dare you? Wtf is wrong wit these celebs?

And you look sloppy. Lowkey.

T.I.

Bruh I swear this mf looks like my dad. 😂 I swear on everything. But I forgot what you said. It was something stupid. Stop saying stupid shit. Like them weird ass big words you use.

Pull out game must be trash asf with all them kids you got. But at least he takes care of his tho ☕

Fetty Wap

Listen here you one eyed bastard. Stfu with this All Lives Matter shit. And it doesn't matter if your kids is mixed or not. They can still be a victim to police brutality.

And what exactly are they mixed with? And idk how y'all girls find him fine. It must be the money. He looks dirty. Soak in a tub with bleach and water.

So anyways that's the end. Part 2 coming up. How was the roast? Was it good? No? Then I won't do this shit no more. Comment and vote bitches. ✌