Natural Hair Care

This book has diverged SIGNIFICANTLY from what I originally wanted it to be. It became more of a rant book instead of an actual work of art dedicated to black women.

Me going back to normal may cause me to lose readers but quite frankly, I don't give a good shit and a half.

Plus I'm sick of these ignorant bitches coming for me in my comments with their lame ass statements. So cheers to the positivity.

And watch some dumbass (or coon) gon get in the comments and be like

"Not all natural hair is kinky"

"Where's the curly haired girls?"

"Omg this author is so racist. Like she's black and there's black stuff in here and oh my gosh, it's a black woman. Call 911."

Suck my dick and choke on a stick.

Anyways 😊 I am here to touch back on the hair varieties and such. I know a LONNNGGG ass time ago someone asked me about how I took care of my natural hair.

I would've loved to have a decent pic of me wearing an afro but instead, I'll just insert a pic of Viola Davis embracing her TWA. Shout out to the TWA's out there. Plus my hair is currently in a protective style so 💁

I remember when I first went back to natural when my hair looked basically like this

I remember when I first went back to natural when my hair looked basically like this. It was always packed down and just hard to manage. It always tangled and was a hot ass mess.

You wouldn't even dare catch me with my TWA like this so yasss, Viola. I love her confidence. 👏👏

It's hard to go out and embrace your natural hair when ppl have so many negative things to say. A lot of the time those ppl are black.

And I'm speaking directly to those who are like me and have type 4 hair. Women with type 3 hair could receive some criticism but trust, it's not that bad compared to what type 4 women get.

And when I first went natural, I LATHERED my hair in coconut oil. My hair would be so damn greasy for like 2 weeks. 💀 I got the idea from Instagram I think and I went overboard on it.

I also deep conditioned often (allowing it to sit over night) and sometimes blow drying my hair to stretch my hair and kinda untangle the knots. Especially at the ends.

I haven't deep conditioned my hair in like months and I stopped blow drying for a good month now. Plus my hair has grown well enough so I don't have to stretch my hair to receive length.

Which is another thing. I also learned my hair grows in a somewhat fast rate. I just passed my natural hair day holiday, June 8th, and the growth from then and now is AMAZING.

As my hair grew, it also became more manageable. I do put my hair in braids or twists to give it a protective style when I go to sleep.

I don't use as much hair products but as of right now, I use jojoba oil on my roots and edges and just a little bit 💀 of coconut oil on my ends. It does the trick. My hair is soft.

Try it and tell me how it works for you. This chapter was long and boring. Whatever. I need to chill from ranting.

Let's be positive guys. I will do consecutive hair struggles. Which one should I do first? Besides transitioning. I already did that

-Natural

-Relaxed

-Protective styling

Let me know. Also, I want to dedicate a chapter in this story to hair types but primarily type 4. Like a whole uplifting type shit. Sounds good?

How do you care for your natural hair?