"N" Word 2.0

I promise the fuckboy rant is coming. I swear. It's just that I'm so tired from all this testing and after that slick shit my shitty ass ex did, I just wanna get over it. But it's coming. I promise. 

WHEN I DO MAKE THE RANT, IT WILL BE IN MY OTHER BOOK "GIRL WHAT HAPPENED" SO GO AHEAD AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY 

So I guess this topic was suggested? I just wanna do it bc it's simple and..maybe some people still don't get it. I'm not prejudice and in America, ppl have freedom of speech. Cool. But nothing makes me cringe more than when a non black person says the "n" word. Y'all know exactly what I'm talking about. 

Tbh, the word is somewhat derogatory. The original meaning of that word was to describe someone who was illiterate or lacked intelligence. Somehow, just like how women took the word "bitch" and somewhat coined it as a "name of pride", black folks took the word to do the same. If that makes sense. 

Even so, sometimes it makes me cringe when black ppl say it. When they say it TOO much or at inappropriate times. For example, society and songs nowadays make songs that use the "n" word way too much. Call me whatever, but it's so lame to me. Seriously. Like really bitch, stfu. 

Also, when ppl use that word at wrong times. For me, personally, I wouldn't wanna call my child the "n" word whether if it's directly or indirectly. When ppl use the word to describe their grandparents, their mothers, whatever. I just feel like when it comes to a certain level of respect, you just don't use it. And why do they refer to everyone as niggas? Like..

However, there are some black folks that see no problem with other races using the "n" word. Most of the ppl I know are lowkey *coons* to me but I'm going to refrain from using such terminology. These ppl are also the type to induct non-black ppl into our race bc they "talk like us", dress in the same fashion, or maybe come from the same background. Even when they eat foods related to black culture.

I'm sorry sweetie, but that is just..not okay. 

Then there's some black ppl who don't like the word at all. Which is fine. But some of them be acting bougie asf. Don't sit here and front. You a "n-word" too, have a seat. 

So that's my views in a nutshell. Take it or leave it. Feel free to elaborate on this decision as so. Idec. 

Just let me reboot myself so I can write this fuckboy rant and get it off my back for good. Thanks.