Media Portrayal

Thanks to @iiEXOSWife for providing this topic. I hope I explain it well to your liking.

And shout out to everyone who reads my stories and shows support. Y'all the real MVP's. ♡

So I know everyone knows where I'm going with this. How the media portrays white people and white families in such a positive light, but yet black people and black families in such a negative way.

First of all, this might be kinda off topic, but I want everyone to listen to me. Don't let double standards and shit fool you. SOME WHITE PEOPLE ARE ON FOOD STAMPS. Statistics show that at least 20 million whites in America are on/use food stamps. This is not just a black/Hispanic thing. So let's keep that in mind.

But anyways, why is it that most of the time, when commercials about families and togetherness come on, there's a white family? So..black families can't have togetherness? I'm sorry you have been brainwashed by bullshit, but not all of us live up to the "images" of "typical" black families.

I have a mother AND a father who are MARRIED, which they obviously share a family together. I mean, we crazy asf but we could be portrayed as a "functional" family such as those Caucasians are. And I'm pretty fucking sure other black families could do the same.

So 💺💺💺💺💺💺💺 park that ass in one of these. Sit yo stupid ass down.

And I got another mind baffling question. I deserve an answer. It might be lowkey rhetorical, but whatever.

Why is it that when teenage white girls get pregnant, they get a whole fucking t.v. series about the struggles of being a teenage parent and financial issues and taking pap smears and allat dumb shit.

But when a black teenager gets pregnant, they get a fucking one way ticket to Maury and is called all types of bitches, hoes, sluts, skanks, and "fast asses?" Why? I need to know.

And I swear if I see another fucking person, black, white or whatever scream all lives matter one more fucking time...shit's gonna get real.

And why y'all in y'all in y'all feelings about black girls rock? That is a tool/convention for UPLIFTING young black women. It's not for brining down others. And no, I do not agree that Caucasian women deserve one. Fuck no.

However, I will agree that we need more uplifting for young black males, people in the LGBT community, physically and mentally ill, latina, Asian and basically every one minority. Especially Asians. They do need more representation fr.

But not Caucasians. They already receive enough media portrayal and "perfect imaging." Like bitch everything doesn't have to be about you. Park that ass 💺💺💺 right here.

And I dare one of y'all to comment underneath this chapter and call me racist. I'm sick of you coon mfs commenting on my shit talm bout some "you're racist shit.

Girllllll if you don't get your greasy lip, biscuit head, pumpkin built, dick headed dumb ass on some where. Play with your momma, play with your bald headed little sister, don't play with me. 💋 thanks boo.

So yeah, that's all. But nah fr, if y'all see comments like that underneath my book, DRAG THEY ASS. See y'all in the next rant.