Black Lives Matter?

This is my perspective on this movement. It didn't really change, but I realized a whole lot. I hope no one takes offensive to this, but as you guys know, I don't give shits usually.

And btw, I'm not cooning so please don't exit the chapter 😂

As you guys don't know, I take a college class at my school, English 101. It's like politically based and we talk about a bunch of very controversial topics. Gender, race, allat good stuff.

That class taught me that you don't have to yell, put other ppl down for having different opinions and how to argue efficiently. Oh boy. I am so embarrassed by my old rants. 😒

Antyways, I learned a lot. My opinions about a lot of things changed. Then I realized something about the Black Lives Matter movement.

They scream "Black Lives Matter" but they only root for heterosexual black lives. What about the LGBT, disabled lives? I swear why is black ppl so homophobic??? Why?

Why do black ppl constantly put each other down? Especially in them The Shade Room comments. They be acting so hypocritical it's not funny.

But nah fr. Why is it only straight black lives? If you're gonna root for Black lives, root for ALL black lives.

Does that make sense? Like it really bothers me. Obviously the black race isn't flawless but shit, why are we always against each other?

I bet you right now if a gay male black was shot and killed by the pigs, everybody would be silent AS FUCK 😐

I just find that to be extremely annoying. Hopefully that made sense. Feel free to interpret that however you choose.

I'm still down for Black Lives Matter ✊ but you can't pick and choose which lives you represent. It defeats the whole purpose of the entire movement. Damn ass wipes 😑