Intraracial Debates

So this has been a requested topic. Also I have observed a few things so let's begin. We're finally going to talk about MAJOR issues within the black community. I love being black and I will always hold it down for my folks, but let's not pretend like we're perfect. 🙃 and there is no coonery involved guys. I am not in the sunken place.

I know that intraracial probably isn't a word, but bitch I just created it. That's what it means. It means issues involving only one race/ethnicity.

First of all, on twitter there was the trend of #BlackMenAreTrash started by a group of radical black feminists. Personally, I found the hashtag to be highly disrespectful and ignorant. How so? Allow me to enlighten you.

First off, I LOVE black men. They are very flawed people, but I still love them. As an entire race, we should uplifting one another. How do you think white ppl or other ethnic groups feel when they see shit like that?

Us blacks can not advance bc we literally put each other against each other. Do you know how HARD it is to be around or involved with other black girls? They literally hate me bc I have things going for myself. Why not take that hate and mold into motivation to push yourself further?

Black men can be assholes but I will never fix my mouth to say black men are trash. At least not all. Imma still hold it down for the brothas ✊🏽

Second, we don't acknowledge other "types of blacks." For instance, some black ppl fail to realize that Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Somalians/Middle Eastern, hell even some Mexicans are black. They might look a lil different, have a different hair texture, speak a lil something different but

WE'RE ALL BLACK

A few of them deny their blackness and think they're better than us tho. Have several seats bc you're a "nigga" just like me. And btw, don't try to deny your blackness to fit in with the white ppl then claim black when it's beneficial. That's some fraud shit.

I feel like for most black ppl, we all come from toxic ass families. Family members who are highly judgmental while being deeply rooted into a religion that really is used to oppress us (oh trust, I will make a chapter on this. No disrespect to Christians out there but it's the truth. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Parents who are financially "handicap" and irresponsible. Very high levels of homophobia. Super toxic mentions of light skin vs dark that's literally been beaten into us since the chattel slavery days. The absence of black fathers and broken black homes/families. I mean should I continue?

Someone on twitter said that those listed reasons above has done more damage to us blacks than racism. What do y'all think? I'm not sure if I agree with that. 🤔

And considering that we all come from poor backgrounds (well the majority of us), we're more open to crime. Do you know that a black person is six times as likely to be killed by homicide than a white person? Come on y'all, WAKE UP!

And when given the opportunity, we're quick to kill each other for minor issues and yet fail to kill a white man if he disrespected us to our face. Lemme break it down.

I see so many black kids on fight videos, brawling over the most dumbest shit. But now, another trend on Twitter, when a racist white person disrespect you, the first thing you gon do is pull out a fucking camera and record it?

IF YALL DONT BOSS TF UP!!!!🗣🗣🗣

What the hell? Guys, what's going on? We gotta do better. We can't rely on the faults and wrongdoings of whites as to why we're in the turmoil we face today. They don't give a shit about our struggles. We can't blame them anymore. We need to pull ourselves AND one other out the mud.

Look at Rihanna. We no longer have to rely on white makeup brands to give us proper shades to fit our complexion. Instead, she got up and did it herself.

Well it was kinda a bad analogy bc she's rich as shit but the point I'm trying to make is this. Please read it and understand bc I don't want to have to drag someone for filth for misinterpreting my words.

WE ARE POWERFUL PEOPLE. WE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE TO COME TOGETHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER. WE HAVE THE ADVANTAGE TO COMBAT WHITE SUPREMACY AND POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST ONE OTHER. WE HAVE TO POWER TO LEAVE WHITE INSTITUTIONS ALONE AND CREATE OUR OWN SHIT.

LETS STOP FIGHTING AND FUSSING WITH ONE ANOTHER AND CREATE A TIGHTER BOND BETWEEN US ALL. INCLUDING THE HISPANICS AND MIDDLE EASTERNS BC IT SEEMS LIKE WE ALL ARE HELLA DIVIDED.

WE HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE THESE OPPRESSIVE SHACKLES OFF OF US AND MAKE A CHANGE FOR OURSELVES AND THE FUTURE! THEY'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE US SERIOUSLY IF WE DON'T TAKE OURSELVES SERIOUS.

I hope no one took offense to what I said bc it's all true. Let's establish a safer world for us, but it all has to start with US. Let's stop relying on white ppl to undo what they did bc they don't give a shit. We got this y'all.

Black power ✊🏽 and I'm out this bitch.