New Money/Lemonade

Since y'all be coming through with the reads, I decided to update AGAIN! The more y'all show engagement, the more y'all get to read my rants. I just do that to make sure I ain't talking to myself. :)

THIS IS A TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL MUDDAFUCKAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

I know everyone has heard about how Harriet Tubman will soon be the new face of the $20 bill. And tbh, I don't know how to feel about it. Imma tell you why. 

I'm here for it, but it's like, what's being solved here? It is ABSOLUTELY wonderful us blacks are getting some type of representation. But I mean, after everything us blacks have been through these past 300 years and how brutal racism has and still IS in America..and the only fucking thing y'all have to offer is a $20 bill. I mean, I guess we making progress but I'm still salty. 

This is lowkey confusing asf. You get what I'm saying? All that sweat, blood, tears, sacrifice, lynching, brutality, MURDER, and all we get is a new face of money??? Puta que??

Plus, that picture that they finna put on there got Harriet looking mean asf. The LAST thing I need is a disappointed face looking at me making poor decisions on my *sometimes* bad spending habits. Don't make me feel any worse about myself. 

So, shifting gears real quick, I'm probably the only person who hadn't seen the Lemonade movie last night. Whatever. I damn sure heard about it and saw a few clips this morning. It was..uhh...quite interesting.

WHO TF PISSED IN BEYONCE'S LEMONADE? SHE WAS NOT PLAYING! READY TO KILL A BITCH. She was so angry. I have never heard her curse so much and act so angry. Or maybe I've been missing out since I'm not part of the Hive. She might lowkey be about that life after all. Who would've thought? *sips tea*

Did Jay Z really cheat though? I heard the rumors since like, 2005 when Rihanna was coming up and around the time she made that song Ring the Alarm. But like, damn, is it REALLY true? Yo, that's fucked up. On the highest level. And the bitch, Miss Becky or Rachel or whatever tf, ain't even cuter than Bey. That's the gospel truth. Not tryna kiss Bey's ass, but the girl doesn't look half as good. Sorry. 

It made me realize something. You can be the prettiest, most successful, smartest, hell even freakiest woman but a nigga gon' cheat regardless. He gon do as he pleases and most of the time, ain't shit gon change him. He gon act right when he FEELS like it. That kinda reminds me of my ex, but we gon talk about that later. 

If Beyonce getting cheated on, we ALL getting cheated on. It's no different. It happens to just about everybody. It ain't the first, it ain't the last. People get used, and I know it sucks. I could only imagine how it feels. 

But like, are they getting a divorce tho? Like..fr. She might've forgave him, but personally, I would've body bagged his ass and broke his shit. I couldn't imagine being with someone who's been acting like a thot pocket, losing my trust, and rolling with other bitches. That would be too much to handle. I wouldn't wanna face him after that. 

I hope they get that together tho fr. But now I feel like...nobody's safe. Nothing is stopping you. Nothing can prevent it from happening. When someone wants to act right, they will. But in a same breath, a nigga ain't gon change if he don't see nothing wrong. Gosh, that sounds like my ex. 

Anyways, this rant is over. Lemme get out my feelings. Tell me what y'all think. Lemme know how you feel. I might discuss cheating and relationship issues, but if I do, it'll be posted on my other book "Girl, What Happened?!" since that book has a more appropriate tone for topics as such. See y'all next rant.