Body Types Appreciation

This was requested by some readers

This was requested by some readers. I kinda covered this topic but I figured it was worth doing an appreciation for. I hope I can get my point across bc I deadass don't even know what to say. 😂

I don't even know where my body type falls on that chart. I tried to find a legit one that had my size but idk. That was better than the other ones I found bc a lot of them were rude asf.

No lie I kinda do have an hourglass but I'm skinny. Like I'm petite, have a small waist and like my hips a lil lil bit  bigger than my waist. The only way you can kinda see is if I wear bodycon outfits.

That's why I love them so much 😚😍 and I don't have a big butt. And trust I got a lil something. Something to grab. And it's soft asf too.

Anyways, I remember I used to be a judgemental bitch. I remember specifically when I was younger that I hated fat people.

Now don't hate me. I was only 4. Obviously I have grown from then. I was just a kid and even then I was small as SHIT so deadass I would feel scared.

A lot of ppl, nah scratch that, SOCIETY puts such an emphasis on body size. Since the beginning of time, people have been altering their bodies to fit the "norm" or whatever was considered beautiful.

Everything from corsets to starving to plastic surgery. I mean if you want it, then cool but my point here is not to bash it. But them huge donkey booties on them thin ass legs is not cute.

Hoes walking around here looking like ants 😷😣

Anyways, love your flaws. Even shit that comes naturally. Who gives a shit if you have stretch marks or cellulite? I got stretch marks on my ass and on the back of my legs.

I actually like them. I think it gives them decoration. I got them tiger marks bitch 💪

But I don't judge ppl based on their body type. That's extremely immature. I realized that you can't always judge someone on what they look like. It's about who they are as an individual, ya dig?

But this is not only directed to heavy set people. For all those skinny minnies like me, love your body size. Now thick is the new norm. Don't kill yourselves for a phase. As long as you're healthy and slaying, they can kiss our skinny asses.

For the thick girls, y'all be slaying. I don't know how y'all do it sometimes. It would irritate tf out of me if someone was only focused on my body. I know it's a struggle to always have your boobs pop out or maybe your pants won't fit bc of your thick thighs and that ass

Keep slaying. Gone head.

But I don't wanna be too specific on what body type to recognize. The point is to give appreciation to all body sizes. No matter what. Just be comfortable in your skin. I'm still learning how to. It's okay.

Me saying that won't change everything. There will be those judgemental assholes who will continue to do their thing. It doesn't matter. Those are the ppl you need to ignore. And fuck those ppl that be like
"Omg, you're so skinny. You need to eat."

"Girl, you so fat. You need to go on a diet."

"Why you dressing like a hoe? Go put some clothes on. Got your titties hanging out all over the place."

"Damn, lil mama. Lemme tap that ass with the lights off."

FUCK THEM ALL! Continue to be confident. If you aren't, work on it. Sometimes the key in life is just love yourself. It'll make things better.

I won't dwell on this for too long. I mean I haven't finished puberty I don't think. As you get older, your body will change. We all are self conscious but it's how you deal with it that determines how you look.

It's not about how the fat wears you. Or whatever you are. It's about how YOU wear the fat. If that makes sense

Anyways, that's it. I don't have any more appreciations left so if y'all don't drop suggestions in the comments, appreciations are over.

I lowkey feel like going back to ranting. I been having a rough week so why not? If this gets enough reads, then I might update tomorrow. Idk. Alright lemme dip 🏃💨