Celebs and Racism

Tbh I really don't feel like updating. Not tryna be rude y'all but like school only been here for 2 weeks and it driving me fucking NUTS. I have had so many quizzes, essays, tests, projects, and homework.

I just spent four hours today alone on doing homework 😩 I fucking hate school. But Imma cover this topic real briefly for y'all

It seems like a lot of celebs have been racially bashed on the Internet. The ones I want to focus on is home girl from Fifth Harmony and that actress lady who was seriously racially bashed and got her nudes leaked.

First of all, that girl from Fifth Harmony, what happened to her was fucked up. I don't even know much about those broads but like, ppl took it way too far. Apparently her and a band member had some beef and fans ("fans") was being hella racist towards the black girl.

I mean like photo shopping her head on photos of lynched black men and calling her a monkey and shit. It was disgusting. I feel like that's just the ultimate level of respect.

Home girl took a break from social media. Idk if she's back but that was really fucked up. Did any of the other band members speak up on her behalf? Either way I would probably break from the group and go solo.

NEXT!

So now let's discuss this racist situation with this actress. I don't know her name but goodness, this has been everywhere. I mean ppl were really doing malicious things to her and just being straight up disrespectful.

I saw it on the news. She tried to handle it in the most professional way possible. I applaud her for that. I would've lost my mind tbh.

Comparing her or any black person to a gorilla is racist. It always has some type of racial intentions. I feel so bad for her. It's disgusting how black ppl, black women more specifically, are treated.

Racism will never end. Honestly. It will not get any better.

Some ppl don't feel bad for these celebs when things like this happens bc "they have to deal with it and that's what comes with fame"

Bitch please. Famous or not, ppl have feelings and boundaries. They are certain lines you don't cross. Being a racist cunt bucket is one of them.

This is the main reason why most celebs act the way they do. Bc ppl fail to realize that they are human just like everyone else. They are entitled to have feelings and react in certain ways.

And why Is it that a lot of these black celebs (well black men in general) are bashing black women? And most of the time they ugly too. Like bitch please, we don't need you on our team. Go play with Becky, Sandra, Tuesday and Apple.

Bye Kodak Black (wtf is a Kodak anyway). Bye Abel aka the Weekend. Bye Lil Wayne. Bye...O.J. Simpson 💀

I forgot some ppl. Matter of fact, next rant we need to make a whole coon list. I'll divide it up between black men and black women. Then I will say kinda what they did, rant then roast them.

Who's down? Comment if you down and drop some names. I really wanna do this.

This should probably be my 1k followers celebration instead. I have never done a full blown roast so we should do that.

TO EVERYBODY AND Y'ALL MF GHOST READERS, COMMENT. I WANT THIS TO BE A  PARTICIPATION TYPE MING. EVERYBODY COMMENT A COON AND WHAT THEY DID TO BE ON THE LIST