{6} - Daisy

I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time. It's been so cold here, I can't even type without my fingers aching. Also; crippling depression taking a toll on me!!!! But it's alright guys. I tried to make this chapter a little bit longer because you all deserve it. I'll try to update this in two or three days. Thanks for reading this and love you all!

She felt as if everything was going wrong. An interrupted party, an awkward encounter with Roger, her father hospitalised. Belle had spent the entire flight back home crying on Brian's shoulder, thinking about everything that could be wrong with her father right now.

"Belle, you should relax, don't act too crazy, you're at a hospital", Belle's mom advised her daughter as they were walking to the hospital.

Belle ignored her mother's words and she rushed to the backside entrance, where she was met with two receptionists.

"We're only allowing his daughter to see Mr. Mercury", one of the young women said after seeing Brian, John and Belle's mother behind her.

"Over here, Miss Bulsara".

Thankfully, her father's hospital room was in the second floor, she couldn't wait to see him. She was a little relieved that they had allowed her to see her father, because that meant he wasn't dead or in a coma, or any of the terrifying possibilities she was thinking of.

"Dad, oh my God", Belle rushed to the hospital bed, but there was no one there. She eddied, then saw her father sitting on a couch, writing on a notebook. He took a glance at Belle, and his jaw dropped.

"Belle, what are you doing here?", he asked, hugging Belle.

"Dad", Belle rubbed her father's back, tears starting to stream down her face. "I thought I had lost you".

"Belle, I am fi—"

"And I had the most agonising hours thinking about everything bad that could have happened to you and how I could never live without you".

"But Belle, darli—"

"And I though about the fact", Belle interrupted her father for the second time, still hugging him. "About the fact that I don't want to live in a world where you are not living in, so when the time you go to Heaven arrives, dad, you might as well take me with you too".

Freddie held Belle tighter. Being a father was a rewarding but difficult task, especially when Freddie had become a father at such a young age. But right in that moment, he felt as if all of the hard work and sacrifices he had made for Belle had paid off. Freddie had lived such glorious times, the roaring crowds applauding for him at the end of every concert never failed to send shivers down his spine, but in that very moment, he realised that none one these experiences compared to the joy Belle had brought him when he heard those words from her.

"My very own idea of Heaven is being your father, Belle", Freddie said, starting to feel tears formed by the sentimental moment.

Belle smiled but then she remembered where she was and why.

"Dad, but.. what happened? Why are you sitting here like nothing happened?".

Freddie let go of Belle and then wiped his tears. "I was waiting, stuck on traffic and then someone hit my manager's car from behind. We are both fine. The owner of the car said his brakes didn't work".

Belle scratched her head and sat next to Freddie. "I'd tell you to be careful but it wasn't your fault".

"I didn't want to be brought here, because I'm fine, really, but they just wanted to make sure", Freddie told Belle. "And I'm so sorry you had to come back. I didn't want you to. I didn't want you to worry. I'm sorry that I didn't know".