{52} - Fun It

Last Monday we hit 6K reads in less than twenty days thank you guys!

"So, what's it look like in there?", Belle asked Roger after learning he had already vacationed in the so-called 'luxurious cabins' in the outskirts of Linz, many years ago.

"Beautiful," he answered with a smile, admiring the stunning Austrian countryside.

Somewhere along the way, probably when they started reaching higher altitudes, it began to snow. It was a beautiful sight and one that Belle didn't get to enjoy often since London was filled with buildings and cranes, not trees or fields. Snow in the city isn't the same as snow in the mountains.

When they finally pulled up to the cabins everything was already covered in a decent layer of snow. It was almost like a fairytale, being with Roger in such a amazingly pretty place.The white was a stark contrast to the dark wooden logs of the cabins, it was a really special atmosphere.

Freddie saw Belle arrive as he looked out of his window, hurrying out to welcome her. Belle waved to him as he saw her father walk towards her and witnessed how his joyful expression turned into a surprised one.

"Oh, you came with Roger Taylor! That's my favourite pair of lovebirds right there."

"Dad! Please!", Belle exclaimed with embarrassment, glancing at Roger to see how he reacted. He simply laughed.

"It's good to see you again, Mr. Mercury," Roger greeted Freddie, shaking his hand. The crunch of newly fallen snow under his boots was a very welcome sound, he thought.

Roger, as always, was quick to stop Belle's impulse to carry her own luggage. She smiled and let Roger get what he wanted, he carried not only his own luggage but Belle's as well. How he even managed to get inside of the cabin was a mystery to her, but he did it.

As Belle walked to her cabin, she noticed there were four cabins in the same place, all moderately close to each other, and they all appeared to be the same size. After she entered the cabin, Roger to dropped off her bags inside the foyer, because Freddie told him to do so, making Roger raise an eyebrow.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry the luggage upstairs, to the room?".

"No, thank you. I'll take care of it," Freddie smiled in a suspicious way.

"All right," Roger said. "I'll take my luggage to my cabin, I'll be right back."

Freddie and Belle nodded as she looked around the cabin. The entrance hall was a big open space, chandelier hanging in the middle of it. There was a staircase to her right, leading up to the first floor. There was a fireplace, two big modern leather couches, and a glass coffee table. She spotted a door to the right of the room, she guessed that's her best bet for the kitchen or maybe the dining room. So, she went through somedouble doors and made her way to the next room.

Opening the door her suspicions are quickly confirmed. It was one large, open room that included both the dining area and the kitchen. It had ceiling windows on the wall facing the garden. The dining table was placed nearby so they could have a view while they ate. There was a kitchen island and on the other opposing wall there was another counter top area to prepare food, and of course there was a fancy oven and a very large fridge.

"This is huge," Belle commented, feeling completely shocked. "You're the only one who's staying in this cabin?".

"That's right, that's why I told you you couldn't miss it", Freddie smiled as he ate a banana. "But you've got a lot of explaining to do. Why is Roger with you?".

"I ran into him, actually. His seat was next to mine, and we were heading to the exact same place, which was kind of creepy. I'm not over that yet. How the hell did that happen?", Belle exclaimed as she crossed her arms over her chest.