{13} - Sheer Heart Attack

Happy New Year! It's the last chapter of the year! Thank you so much for 1K in less than two months, again! This chapter is short, but at the end of it you will find a playlist for this story! Songs that get me inspired! Enjoy!

"You have no shame, Roger".

"Belle, I know my behavior last night was wrong. I apologise, I am truly sorry".

Belle rolled her eyes, turning her back to him so wouldn't notice her nervousness.

"And what about what you did today, Roger?".

Roger narrowed his eyes. "What did I do today?".

"Oh, so now you forgot", Belle growled, turning to him again. "You told me to go to your office and I waited for fifteen minutes and you never arrived, but now I see you were hiding".

Roger frowned. "Wait, Belle, I never told you to come to my office today".

"Daisy called me and told me you did".

"And why would I tell Daisy to call you, when I could tell my own secretary to do so?", Roger said, feeling very angry. "This obviously was planned by Kate. I'm sorry you had to get involved in her dirty games".

"I don't know who works for who", Belle responded. "Anyways, it hurts me to think that Daisy could have done that. She was supposed to be my friend".

"Don't think about that, Belle", Roger said. "Let's leave to a nicer place".

Belle refused. "I still don't know why you were so angry about me talking to Rami".

Roger cleared his throat. "Because he told me you were dating him".

"What?", Belle grimaced. "I've never dated him".

"But you said you had dinner with him".

"Yes, but he wasn't the only one there. Daisy was there too".

Roger buried his head in his hands as a sign of embarrassment. "So it all was in my head. I'm so sorry, Belle. I should have known the facts before throwing a tantrum".

Belle tilted her head down, thinking about what to say for a few seconds.

"No problem, Roger", he felt a rush of relief when he heard her words. "I guess that means that...".

Roger looked at Belle, eager to hear what she'd say.

"That you love me?".

Roger smiled, making Belle blush. He had a lot to say, but at the same time words were not coming to his mind. He stopped for a while to contemplate the girl he had in front of her. He really loved her, he knew that very well.

"I do love you, Belle", he said as he slowly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "These past few hours have been so strange to me. I feel crazy, you know? I feel so crazy to feel this way about you when it's only been less than a week. But I know that I love you, I really do. You should always keep that in mind, Belle".

Belle started to cry, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying, love?".

"Because I've never felt this way, Roger", Belle said. "It's so wonderful. Pure bliss".

Roger hugged Belle. He wanted to kiss her, but wasn't sure whether Belle would be comfortable enough, so just held her in his arms for a few seconds, enjoying the quiet moment.

"Belle, I have something I need to show you", Roger said, pulling away from the hug but still grabbing her upper arms.

"What is it, Roger?", Belle's eyes lit up.

"Follow me. It's in my car".

Belle and Roger started to make their way to the building's parking lot, walking closely together.

The pair shared a few words, walking closely together, until they saw dim flashing lights near a corner of the car park.

"Wait, Belle, I think there are paparazzi here", Roger whispered, pulling Belle by her sweater.

"Yes, they're definitely here. But who are they photographing? They seem pretty far away".

"I don't know", Roger responded. "Let's go back to the building. They could see us".

The next morning

"Belle, open the door!", Freddie shouted, knocking on his daughter's door.

Belle jolted awake, rushing to open the door.

"What's going on, Dad?", she asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Look at this".

Freddie showed his daughter a newspaper, with Roger's wife, Catherine, on the front page.

She was kissing a mysterious guy in the car park of her husband's building.

And Belle couldn't believe it.

The guy she was with was Brian.

If I Could Playlist

Queen - Too Much Love Will Kill You
Hozier - Take Me To Church
Queen - Love Of My Life
R.E.M - Losing My Religion
Hole - Doll Parts
The Turtles - Happy Together
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
Arctic Monkeys - I Wanna Be Yours
Amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone
Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box

I'll probably put the link to the Spotify playlist on Instagram ^.^

THANK YOU AND I WISH YOU ALL AN AMAZING 2018!