{53} - Get Down, Make Love

THIS CHAPTER WAS PUBLISHED TO CELEBRATE ROGER'S BIRTHDAY. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I'D LITERALLY DIE FOR HIM, I WISH HIM ONLY THE BEST. GOD, I ADORE HIM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER! THE MOST HANDSOME MAN EVER HE'S MY EVERYTHING I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM

"Roger, open the door!", Belle shouted, unable to open the door herself since she was carrying her luggage. It was incredibly cold outside, she honestly didn't know why she had not noticed before. Must have been that kiss Roger gave her.

Roger opened the door almost immediately, because he thought Belle could have been in trouble. But he was left startled when he saw Belle carrying all of her luggage.

"Wait — Oh", he chuckled, almost snatching her luggage away. "Please come in, it's freezing outside. Did your father kick you out?".

"Yeah. I'm so confused," Belle said as she entered the cabin again. "He said I would not spend the night at his cabin. I think this freezing weather is messing with his brain", Belle chuckled as she sat on one of the cabin's couches, breathing nervously but she didn't know why.

"So it's sleepover time, I guess," Roger uttered as he dropped Belle's things onto the couch and then turned back around to face Belle. He could sense that she was nervous.

"What's going on?", he asked.

"Nothing," Belle answered, feigning nonchalance. "It's just that.. I've watched too many movies that somehow have distorted my view of reality. I can't stop thinking about serial killers hiding in the woods and ghosts, but I know nothing of that will happen to us. The thing that's truly bothering me is Alice's safety but I guess I'll call Rami now". Everything that Belle had said was somewhat true but she was just feeling really nervous about spending the night at Roger's cabin, even thought she would never admit it.

"Yes, you should. And don't worry about other things. We're safe here. And we are not alone," Roger said as he walked to the kitchen to cook dinner.

After that, Belle called Rami. He said Alice was doing fine and she had spent almost her entire day sleeping and playing with her rattle, which was her favourite toy.

Belle was relieved to hear Alice was okay but she still missed her terribly. At least she would be back in two days. But she couldn't help but wonder how Rami would react if he knew she was with Roger Taylor. God, this whole situation was out of control.

"Alice is fine, thank God," Belle said to Roger as she walked into the kitchen.

"I told you she'd be fine," Roger smiled.

"What are you cooking, Roger?", Belle asked as she tried to catch a glimpse of of the ingredients.

"The smell will let you know," Roger teased. "But tell me more about everything you said was making you nervous. Have you ever seen a ghost?".

"What a lovely place and time to discuss that. A snowy cabin in the middle of nowhere" Belle laughed. "Well, I've had my fair share of paranormal experiences but I have never seen anything too explicit. What about you?".

"I don't really believe in that kind of stuff, but my son used to tell me he saw a woman in the corner of his room. That was really scary, but it happened a long time ago. Don't worry, ghosts don't live in this cabin. I hope so."

"I hope that as well", Belle simpered. "Hurry up, Roger. I'm hungry as Hell."

"How impatient!", Roger exclaimed. "Your waffles are ready."

"Waffles?", Belle's eyes brightened. "Yes! I love them. Thank you, Roger", Belle thanked as Roger sat in front of her.

"So, I heard you were going to start your Psychiatry residency," Roger commented. "How do you feel about that?".

"I am very excited," Belle responded. "But guess who's going to be my patient."

"Who?".

"Kate."

"What? Oh — I'm sorry," he chuckled.

"Don't be. I'll be happy to help if I can," Belle replied. "Even though I know it will be.. A little awkward."

"Don't make it awkward. She's your patient, you're her doctor. You're in control,' Roger winked as he ate the waffles' toppings.

"That's an accurate logic," Belle admitted.

Roger and Belle continued chattering about trivial topics until the pair finished their food.

It was time to discuss what they'd do next.

"I brought some movies," Roger stated. "Saturday Night Fever, Fame, Flash Gordon, Jailhouse Rock, Some Like It Hot, Grease—

"Grease!", Belle yelled and Roger immediately letting the movies fall into his lap, laughing so incredibly hard that his shoulders were shaking.

"Oh my God. You really like that movie, don't you? Your eyes simply doubled in size as soon as you saw it. Ah, you are so precious. I lov— like you so much," Roger said, wiping tears of laughter away from his face.

"It is the best film of all time, Roger. I could watch it a million times," Belle said with enthusiasm, stepping closer to him. Belle felt Roger's arms wrap around her neck as he dipped down to look her in the eyes.

"I like Jailhouse Rock."

Belle dropped her head onto Roger's shoulder to hide her burning red cheeks. "It would be so much better if you were the one who plays Vince. Shame you're not an actor."

Roger laughed, wrapping his arms tighter around Belle and holding her close. "Well, I believe Grease would be so much better if you were the one who plays Sandy. Shame you're not an actress."

"I mean, I could be one," Belle stated, rubbing her nose on Roger's neck. "People are always offering me jobs in the entertainment industry only because I'm Freddie Mercury's daughter."

The clock read eleven when the movie started playing, they had a bowl full of popcorn on the table and sodas cans. This is their very own idea of Heaven.

But when the clock read 1 A.M the bowl was empty and there were soda cans discarded on the table.

"We should go to bed, Belle," Roger whispered, taking his hands out of her hair. They almost had fallen asleep. "Our backs will hurt tomorrow if we stay here."

"I don't want to move but I guess I have to," Belle whined but she still hailed herself to her feet as Roger helped her. Roger and Belle waddled down the first floor's hallway, and turned into the first bedroom he saw.

"Okay, down you go, darling." Roger said, laying Belle down on the bed. Belle rolled over onto her stomach, heart soaring and stomach flaring with nerves as she heard Roger leave the room to get his pillow. Her nerves were back, tangled tightly in her stomach at the prospect of Roger actually laying in bed with her. At the prospect of taking the next step or at least, that's what she thought when Freddie told her she would be staying with Roger. They'd be taking the next step.

When she felt Roger slide into bed next to her, Belle stiffened and held her breath.

"You're nervous again, stop being nervous. You almost fell asleep on the couch two seconds ago. This isn't any different." Roger said, wrapping his arms around Belle's waist and nuzzling his nose into her neck. Belle was still nervous when she reached down to hold Roger's hand, hesitantly looping their fingers together as Roger pressed a kiss on Belle's neck.

"Good night, baby. I was not brave enough to tell you this earlier but.. I don't like you so much. I love you so much."

Belle smiled.