{64} - Made in Heaven

Hello guys! Today Bohemian Rhapsody was released in my country and I'll be watching it in a few hours. As weird as it sounds I feel like after the film is over an era will be over for me. I've spent every single day thinking about the Queen members and BoRhap cast for an entire year and obviously I have been writing about them. Obviously this fanfic exists because of them and writing it has been one of the best decisions I've taken in my life. We're on 11.4K reads in less than a week after hitting 10K (it hit 10K reads last Sunday). I want to thank you all for reading my story, it means a lot to me. Enjoy Bohemian Rhapsody! The wait is over and it feels so surreal to say it out loud. ♥️

The first time Belle Bulsara saw Ben Hardy on the day she was supposed to divert his attention from Michelle, it was by accident, seeing him inside the elevator she was supposed to take. There was an uneasiness in her chest, like she was getting the feeling she should have never promised Gwilym she would be able to retain Ben's attention for the entire day. Hell, even the idea of spending less than ten seconds locked in the same small place as him made her sick to her stomach. The fact that Ben didn't even bother to look at her as she stepped into the elevator was enough for her to understand he didn't want to be friendly at all, so what made her think she would be able to grab at least one single part of his attention? It didn't make sense to her.

The doors shut after what felt like years. Belle focused on thinking of a way to talk to him, but there was something so tense in the air. Did Ben feel it too?

But a few moments later, the heaviness in the air wasn't the main concern anymore.

A terrible screech could be heard, following by the space around them lurching to a stop before their bodies had time to catch up. Luckily both of them grappled around for something to hold on to.

"Hell," Ben exclaimed below the groaning of the elevator around them. It wasn't moving anymore, he could feel it from the unnatural stillness that would never come from a normally moving elevator.

"Oh my God, it's not moving," Belle mumbled with fear. She was at a loss for words, caught between dim emergency lights making it difficult to see anything, and the fact that all of this was occurring with the obnoxious Ben Hardy standing a foot away from her.

"Just stay calm. The front desk probably knows the elevator is stuck," Ben said as he saw Belle standing up again, rushing to press the elevator's buttons.

"Oh God, don't," Ben grabbed Belle's wrist. "Don't press the buttons. Something might happen if you do."

"How much worse can this get?", Belle asked as if the whole situation wasn't as bad as it could have been, like this was a mild worst case scenario she'd not been completely blindsided by. "It's already bad enough with you."

"I mean, I know you strongly dislike me, but that was unnecessarily rude," Ben complained.

Belle let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry, I only slept for two hours last night and my lack of sleep is messing up with me."

"Why?", Ben asked.

"Well, you know that I'm getting divorced and the process is on its final stages already, so last night my future ex-husband was in my house discussing the final details and also taking care of Alice because she had fever."

"I hope your daughter is okay now, and I'm sorry that you're getting divorced", Ben said. "At the same time it's a good thing. I know you love Roger and I know Roger loves you."

Belle smiled, not only because of Ben's words but the fact that he was actually making a conversation with her warmed her heart. And he didn't sound forced or annoyed, that was a good thing, Belle thought.