I'm...(5sosprefs)

Calum-
"I'm sorry" i said as a tear fell from my eye. "Don't be" cal said pulling me in to his chest. We had an fight earlier about i don't do anything as he thought but in reality i do home works and are at work. "I should work more often home, i'm such a lazy bitch" i said. "No your not, you have all your Right to do your homework and come home tired. I'm just a bad boyfriends who can't even help, i'm the lazy dick here not you" he said kissing my head. "Calum no. Please, you are one of thr most caring and sweet person i've ever meet. Stop saying your a dicky boyfriend becouse you are not. You have work to do too so you have all your right to jell at me becouse i'm the women here and i should do half of the job-""Y/N, no. Both should. It's not only you. I live here too so i should work too. Now how about we leave the fight and just forget the house for a while and have a lazy movie night" he said. I nodded. "Sounds perfect" i said. The rest of the day we had a lazy movie night and both took work off for a week to relax and do other things before going bak to work.

Luke-
"I'm in love." Luke wispered as he Held our new born baby girl. A tear fell from my eye as i looked at both of them. " hi there, Welcometo the world baby girl, i'm your daddy and im going to protect you from now on. I'm not gonna let anything touch or hurt you" he wispered as a tear fell from his eyes. She wraped her tiny fingers around his finger and mumbled something quietly. I took my phone from the table next to my ned and took a pichture of both of them. I tweeted it and closed my phone and put it on the table. "I love you" he finally said amd looked at me. I smiled. "Love you too Lukey" i said and kissed his cheek.

Ashton-
"I'm a super hero and i'm going to save you!" Ashton said who his rediclous voice. He was closed up to superman and now he was Messing around with our little girl who was dressed to a butterflie princess. She giggled and jumped around. I laughed at Their moment and tolka pichture of both of them and posted it on instagram and Twitter. "Mommyyyyyyyy you can be our princess pweaaasee" she begged. I giggled and now ash was on his knees and Held my hand as he kissed it he began to talk on his rediclious funny voice." Y/N, will you do me a honor and make me the happiest man on earth and be mine and our little butterflies princess?" He said just the way he proposed. I laughed and kissed him. "I would love too" o said. "Yaaaaaayyyyy" our little girl cheered. Of course i dressed up to a princess and messed around with them and to be honest it was pretty fun.

Michael-
"I'm an artist mikey" i said and laughed at him as he looked shoked at my drawing of an puppy. "Damn an serious talented artist. Why did'nt you tell me you were an artist from the begiening?!" He asked fake pouting. "Don't be mad, i just never had the right time to tell you" i said, wrapping my arms around his torso. He put the drawing book down and wraped his arms around me as well snd kissed the back of my head as he put his chin on the top of my head. "At least i know now" he wispered. "Of course" i said and relaxed as he spoke. His voice was like music to my ear. Relaxing music. I really loved this boy.