5sosprefs//your child says a bad word(muke only)

Michael:

"NAH AH! I AINT DO IT" our four years old daughter sassed at her father. "What did you just say?" He asked. "I aint do it!" She said crossing her arms over her chest. He started to laugh. "You sassy little bi- i mean girl" he said. "YOU WHERE GOING TO SAY THE BAD WORD!" She said. "Yeah but did i no" he said. "STILL! IM TELLING MOMMY!" She yelled. "NO YOU ARENT!" He yelled. "YES I AM" "NO" "YES" "NO" "WHATS GOING ON HERE" you said coming in to the living room. "Daddy was going to say the bad Word Bi-" "Y/D/N!" Both you and Michael yelled. "Sorry" she said. "I'm sorry daddy" she said. "Why?" He said pulling her up to his lap. "I was begien mean" she said. "So? That shows your sides you got from me then!" He said Making her cheer a little.

Luke:

You where at work and Luke had the day off so he was watching your six years old daughter. "Daddy do i get to fuck boys when i get older like you and mommy?" Your daughter suddenly said. Luke gasped. "What did you just say!?!? Thats a bad words missy!" He angirly said. "It's just a Word! Look FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FU-" "ENOUGH" Luke yelled Making her flinch and fall on her bum. "That was something bad so go to your room and think what you just did!" He angirly shouted. She nodded shakily and with her shaking gely legs she started to walk up but failed and fell. "Y/D/N!" Luke said and picked her up. "I'm very sorry i did'nt mean to!" She said brushing in to tears. He sighed and Held her close as he sat on the couch. "Very sorry daddy" she sobbed. "You hate me now" she said Making Luke stop breathing. "What? No! Why would i hate you?" He asked. "I was begien a bad girl" she said. He kissed her fourhead and pulled her to his chest. "FONT cry it's okay, but don't day that words again okay? I love you" he said. "I P-promies daddy. I love you too" she said and cuddled to her fathers chest.

~~~||||||||..

LOL THIS WAS CUTE BUT FUNNY IDK WHY I WROTE THIS BUT EH

HEHE ILY ALL 💖🐪