Luke short imagine

"Alright i will see you both later! Don't Burn the house down while i'm gone please! Lve you both bye" mom said and kissed both mines and my older brothers head and walked out to go on Their date her and our father had. As she closed the door and locked it, me and Luke turned around and faced each other with a smirk. "SIBLING PARTYYYYYYYYYY" both yelled. We jumped around and i went to th kitchen to get the snacks and drinks while Luke went to get the music and call he boys over. They where like brothers to me and him so why not? Besides i'm only 15 so i'm the baby for them. I was cut off by cheering and yelling. "YAYAYA LET THE PARTY BEGIEN!" I heard Michael yell. I laughed. "GUYS I LITTLE HELP PLEASE" i yelled. Calum came in and giggled. "GUYS I FOUND OUR BABY!" He yelled.

Oh no.

"WHERE IS OUR LITTLE KAITS!" I heard Michael yell as he came in to the kitchen.

Oh no. Lord help me.

"No no no" i said. "Yes yes YES" he said trew me over his shoulder. "LET ME DOWN YOU SOON BALD BOY!" I yelled. "I may be bald soon but i will always be one hot buttface" he said. I laughed and begged him to put me down. He did'nt instead he put me on lukes arms so yeah..he was holding me like i was only three years old. "Lucas Robert Hemmings" i said. "Our baby has a mouth! Bad girl!" Ashton said as he poked me on the nose. "GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVE'NT BEEN CAUGHT!" Calum yelled as he came in to the living room with drinks and snacks. "Calum, pwease help me" i pouted as i put the puppy dog eyes. By the way, it's inpossible to resist my puppy eyes. "No not the eyes!" He whined. I giggled. "Pweaaaaaaase" i yelled. I started to fake cry. "IM TELLING MOMMY" i cried. "I saw everything honey" Calum said and took me away from lukes arms. "Mommy, pwease put me down" i asked nicely. "Of course honey" he said in his best girly voice.

He put me down and i ran around the house. "I HATE YOU ALL!" I yelled and ran upstairs to lukes room. "NO I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU HATE ME" Luke yelled and i think he came up. "Piss off" i said Making the boys giggle.

I walked out and jumped i front of the boys Making them scream like girls and fall. "HAHAHAHHAHA" i laughed as tears ran down my face from laughing. "Idiot" Luke mumled. "I love you tooooooooooo big brothaa" i said and lied on top of him and hugged him. "Whatever, luv u to" he said and kissed my head. "Now let me go" he said as he got up. I still Held on him. "No" i said. "Oh come on please" he whined. "Nah ah" "yeah ah" "NOPE" i yelled in to his ear. "AH! THAT HURT!" He screamed, "THAT TOO!" I yelled back.

The boys was laughing at us and ashton was probably keeking it. "Sibling love" Michael laughed. Luke giggled aswell. I smiled. "Can we party now?" I asked. "When you let me go then yes" he said. I let go put kissed his cheek and stood up. "alright let's PARTYYYYYY" i yelled. The boys cheered and ran after me.

I started the music and unbreakeble by Madison beer came. We danced and laughed and jocked around until we got tired and well. We all fell asleep on the floor and couch. Crazy but funny night.

~~~~~~~

OI BROTHAAAS FROM ANOTHA MOTHAAAS idk in weird today OMF ILY GUYS 🐪💖