BSM: Ashton Imagine

"I'm sorry but you failed the exam Y/N..." These words stuck in my head. It just no it could'nt just happen. "Oh" Was all i could say. "I'm sorry" miss brown said as i walked out of the class, disappointed. I knew I would fail. I knew I would. Stupid depression have been holding me from making it trough my finals. Tears formed in my eyes as I was about to cross the road, a loud horn stopped me. I looked at my right side and saw a car speeding at me. I went pale and ran across the street. "BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME BITCH" the driver shouted as he drove away. "FUCK YOU" I spat and pulled my middle finger at him. I started walking faster home. Anger disappointment and sadness was all I felt. As I finally got home, I burst in to a verge of tears and stormed down to my room, ignoring my brothers and sisters shouts for me if I'm okay. I slammed my bedroom door shut and broke down on my bed. "Why why why why wHY" I cried and tugged on my hair. "Y/N! You okay In there?!" I heard my brother, Harry yell. I can't let my little brother see me like this. "Yeah just bad day" I yelled back. "Oh okay but if u can't talk to these lots then u know where I am" he yelled. I giggled. "Sure thing" "HEY!" Lauren and Ashton yelled at the same time. I heard talking from outside. "Hey sis, open the door girl" Lauren said. "I said I'm okay I'm just having a bad day!" I said. "If you say so" she said. That's why I love her. She understands that I want some time ALONE. Even thought I really wish she never gave up here and really talked to me...."Hey sweetie I know you're not having a bad day so open the door while no one is here...you know you can talk to me?" Ashton said. I rolled my eyes but opened the door anyways. He got in and locked the door. "Alright what's wrong?" He said. I broke down again.

"Everything is wrong. Especially me! I just, no wonder why my parents hated me so much that they left me in the streets until mama Irwin found me. No wonder why I always fail on school. No wonder why I'm never really happy. I'm such a selfish human. Never perfect for anyone. I just wish I could have died the day I started cutting. Yeah I used to but stopped when I started talking to you and the other two goats. But I still have the little depression behind me. It just won't go away I don't even know why. It's just there! Today is worst. I failed on my exam and I was about to die on my way here cause I didn't watch out before crossing the road and to be honest I just wish I could have died at that moment. I would have left this shitty world. I'm just so done ash so so done I just ugh" i finished and started crying so hard, happy that i finally got it all out of my heart. He pulled me to his chest hugging me tightly.

"Never think anything different. Even if you fail in school, even if your depressed, i will always love you and from this situation, i am going to be like your theraphy from now on and if you don't feel like having me as the theraphy, then i am calling for one. I'm saying this because you're so busy thinking about what othersbare going to say about you and also you're too busy helping others so you forgot yo help your self." He said. Can you think how much a brothers words can change your life? Well at least mine did and i never gave up. I did what he said and one thing i learned from that day was

Try again as long as it's still not the end.