Ddm: you save his girlfriend you don't like

Btw before i start, that's me in da pic betch🐪🐪🐪

Age: 15

a/n: no offense to all the Margaret's out there ya r all cool af but just this one is a real bitch tryin' to mess with yo daddy

"Morning sweetie" dad smiled as I walked tiredly in to the kitchen. I gave him a smile back and started to make myself some cereal. I was eating in peace when a squeaky and annoying voice called dad's name. I rolled my eyes and continued eating but annoyed and not in peace. "Ashyyyy baby" Margret squealed. He smiled and kissed her. Ew. "And hello Y/N Nice to see you" she fake smiled. I gave her a sarcastic smile and continued eating. "So Im gonna have to work an hour longer than usual so you guys better do something fun" he said. Me and bitch groaned. Oh yeah she is a bitch anyways. "But dad" I groaned. "Yeah baby" mar groaned along. He laughed and kissed our four heads. "Have fun love you both" and with that he left. I stood up and put the bowl in the sink to wash it. "So wanna go shopping for like more fashionable clothes?" She smirked. "Uh honey I think you're the one that needs to do that cause your style has one word and that word is spelled out to S L U T. " you smiled. She gasped and looked down at her clothes while I just ran up to my room giggling.

I changed out from my pajamas to a pair of black jeans, a mint blue tee and a red flannel wrapped around your waist. I made my make up and hair then put on your black high tops. I then took my little bag, phone and Wallet and headed outside to go to dads work!. "And where are you Going brat?" The annoying voice said from behind. "Away from you until my dad's home bitch byee" i said and slammed the door from behind. I took the next bus to the place and After ten minutes I was there. I started walking for ten minutes until i saw the building. I walked in and Was greeted by the Nice securities. I then took the elevator up to the tenth floor and when I got the, the boys yelling and laughter was heard . I stepped in shyly and Michael was the first to see me . "Homie!!" He squealed. "Almost baldy!!" I giggled and hugged him. "Y/N why are you here alone?" dad said surprised but annoyed. "You know I can't stand that thing! And she can't either!" I defended. He groaned. "Just go home and try. Please? For me?" He said. I sighed and nodded. "But I'm only doing this because I love you even though I already called her a slut cause well I'll explain later BYE" i said and ran out before i could get yelled at. Though the boys where laughing anyways. When i got back home, there was a big truck outside the house. What the? I started walking in and that's when i heard the yells and cries. It was not moaning screams it was help me yells. I panicked and took my long board and stared walking towards the screams. When I came there, I saw Margaret lying almost naked with four men around her. She was also crying and shaking. Aw to the hell nah. even though I don't like her, no one is gonna abuse or rape a woman especially someone that my dad loves. She must have seen me but as soon as she saw what I was holding she started screaming again like when I first got here and as the men was about to rape her I smacked the two of them, hard on the heads so they fell. Then the other four turned around and I slapped them with the board right across the face. Margret had called 911 so when I turned to her she started putting her clothes again but I stopped her. "No no hold this and if any of them try again just smack them on the face" I said and she nodded as I ran upstairs to get her some new clothes of mine. I ran fast downstairs and told her to come.

"Go up stairs and shower, I got this love" I smiled and handed her the clothes. She started crying and hugged me. "Thank y-you" she sobbed. I felt tears in my eyes but i blincked them away. I actually saved a life. "It's okay love just go get yourself cleaned and then we could see if you need anything Else okay?" I said. She nodded and Went to shower. "What the" i heard form behind. I turned around and saw one of the men starting to stand up. I took the long board and smacked him with it on the face so he Was knocked out again. "Bitch u dont mess with me or my family" i spit. Just then, the cops barged in to the house and when they saw the men on the floor, they started cheering and then pulled them out. Another cop came back and hugged me. "Thank you so much" she said. "What? Oh it's no problem" you smiled. "No seriously you actually got the most hunted and dangerous guys we've ever looked for. Damn girl keep it like that" she smiled as i giggled. "Thanks" I smiled and they left. After ten minutes a shaking Margaret came downstairs. She sat next to me on the couch still not saying a word. "Thank you so much" she suddenly said and started crying again. I pouted and moved closer to her then held her. "I've been such a bitch towards you and I don't like it. The first day I met you you tried being so nice but I was so busy thinking about myself. I know your mom is not her but please let me try to be the mother you've always wanted to have. What you did saved my life and now I want to save yours too" she cried. I started crying and hugged her. "I'm sorry for being a bitch too" I said.

We held each other like that for a good five minutes until she fell asleep cuddling me. "Yeah I would love to see you as my mother" I smiled and fell asleep too.

*Ashton's POV*

I walked in to my house and everything was quite. I went to the kitchen and no one was there but there was a letter on the counter. I picked it up and started reading it

Dear mr Irwin

Your daughter today had saved miss Margaret Brynt from four haunted men. She basically knocked them out with a long board before they could rape and abuse miss Brynt, So for a thank you we are giving your family 20000 dollars. Thank you for helping us get the four for us.

Have a nice day

The police station blue street 247 C (a/n: I made that street name up btw)

I felt tears ready to spill as I was done reading the letter. My baby girl is a hero. I put the letter down and went to the living room where I saw my two beautiful woman's cuddling each other and sound asleep. I smiled and took a blanked to cover both of them. I kissed them on their cheek and four head then left them to sleep.

##########

Weyhey LOVELYS!!!! Missed me? Well ok but i HAVE. btw yeah that's me in the picture above hehehehe

LOVE YOU GUYS