Michael imagine

I was at home watching a Disneymovie with my 6 years old baby sister. My father had passed out a year ago and my mother was working late as every friday night.
"Y/N?" I heard Ellie say. "Yeah baby girl?" I asked her. "When is mikey coming back home?" She asked. For the 6th time in 6 months she asked about our brother Michael. Yes, Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of summer. He has been touring in 6 months and he was coming home next week and all of us could'nt wait to see him again. "He is back next week bubble gum" i said. She giggled at the nickname i just gave her. I smiled at her adorble giggle. Then the giggle faded away. She curled up in to me and hugged my arm while her head resten to my chest and my arms holding her in to me.

"I miss him" she murmured at the end her voice craked. "Me too babyboo, me too." I said and let her cuddle more in to me. I kissed the top of her head and we continued to wach the movie until i heard someone walk in. I heard ellie gasp at the person who walked in so i got scared and looked over at my side and saw the person i've missed and thought i would never see soon. "OH MY GOD MICHAEL!" "MIKEEEY!" Me and my sister shouted out of joy and both jumped in his arms while i could feel fresh tears ready to spill out of my eyes and my sister already crying. "Heeey to you to fluffykittyheads" he said while giggling at the same time Held us both tight. "How about we put ellie in bed soon and then we can have a brother and sister moment for a while?" He wispered in to my ear. "Sounds great mikeypoo" i wispered back.

We pulled back and i let ellie continue cuddling and hugging Michael a little more while i got up to get my phone to snap a pichture of them both. As soon as i took the pichture i posted it on Twitter and instagram and a minute later i got 300+ comments and 2000+ likes since i'm sister. I said down next to them both and we all sat down having a sisters and brother moment while ellie was cuddled up to Michaels chest and him holding her gently and me faceing him while sitting indiana style on the other couch. 30 minutes later After Talking about the tour ellie fell asleep cuddled up in to Michael. He smiled down at her. "I will just take her up, change and Come back to have our moment." He said. "No Let me take her up and u go and change" i said, i took her from him. I took her up and he walked After me to his room with his things.

After taking her to bed i walked downstair. As i walked in to the living room the middle couch had blankets everywere and pillows on the sides, the table infront had snacks and sodas plus a few movies. I suddenly felt something on my shoulders so i turned around and screamed as i pumbed in to Michael and fell back, me still holding his arms so he fell on top. We both lied there giggling. After a while from giggling and lying there, the out door swung opened and mom walked in. She walked by but did'nt notice Michael jet so i quickly pulled out my phone to record it before Michael would say anything.

"Hi Y/N. Hi Michael."She said tiredly but as soon as she heard what she said. She froze and turned around in shock as she spotted Michael. " OH MY GOD MICHAEL! YOUR FINALLY BACK!" She shouted out of joy and ran in to Michael to hug him. I was still recording, smiling at them both. They pulled away and Michael gave her a kiss on her fourhead. They looked at each other until mom stroke his chin and smiled. " as more you grow up you look more and moore like your father" she said still smiling. I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Michael gently wipped it away and hugged her again." I've missed you so much" he mumled. "Me too son. Me too" she said. They pulled away.
"Well i will go upstairs and rest since it's my off from work day tomorow we can all four spend time for the whole day alright?" She said. Both of us nodded and she gave Michael a last hug and walked upstairs to rest after a long day. He walked over to me and draged me to the couch with him. He pulled me close to him and i röster my head to his chest. " did you little cheeky monkey record moms reaction?" He asked. I giggled and nodded. He let out a giggly sight and hitted my arm playfully. I giggled. "Well what movie shall we watch?" He asked." How about.... Oh i know, how about big moma 2?" I asked. "Sounds great!" He said. I stood up, pulled in the movie and sat back at the same position i was from the begiening. We both ended up falling asleep on the couch after the movie and laughing and talking. Best night ever.