Parents Opinions

calum

his: they think you are the most adorble girl ever! they love you and treat you as their own.Mali is even happy that she finally can call you when her friends are busy so you both can go and do some shopping and have a nice day togheter. they even love how sweet and awkward you are around them and whenever calum is sad, they know that they can call you over to make him happy again.

yours: your dad loves the fact that he can cheer about soccer(football) matches and your mom loves the fact that her baby finally found the right man. she sees calum like her own son and appreciates that he treats you good enough to make you smile and happy.

ashton

his: they ADORE you! his siblings sees you as their big sister and to be honest, they are very happy that they now finally have an "older sister". his mom loves you so much and is very happy that you make her baby happy.

yours: they find him weird but funny. they love how he is always smiling when he is over and your dad loves how good he is at drumming. your mom finds him really handsome and loves how he is such a gentleman.

luke

yours: your dad loves how awkward and shy he is and is greatful that someone finally understands his music taste. your mom on the other hand loves him as her own. even if he a shy litle penguin, he still asks if your mom needs help with anything if he sees her having a little problem with something.

his: they find you really REALLY adorble. they think you are a mini luke with your style and loves how funny and hyper you can get sometimes. his brothers can always turn to you if they have problems with their girlfriends(a/n: idk if they are both married but i know that one of them are sorry..). his mom likes the fact that she can help you with homeworks and how you understand her when luke is begein a stupid little penguin. his dad adores you like his own daughter and loves how you always talk to him when everyone is busy and he is lonley on the couch.

Michael

his: they love how sweet you are and keep'him away from video games so he is more social with everyone. they love how loud and crazy you are, just like their boy.

yours: they hate his style but love his personality BUT STILL. they like how funny and adorble he is but hate how much he dyes his hair and his punk style. but they do love how he is such an angel no matter how much they hate his style.

#######

WHATS UPPPPPPP PEOPLE OF WATTPAD. ❄️💖

So i want to know how many of you have read my books.